Chapter 1 ♪ Sick From The Melt

"Will you please explain to me how you know Chris Motionless?!" Elizabeth cried when they entered the hotel room, the entire ride in her car was silent as she let the new information sink in about her best friend and one of her idols. She was still stunned and in disbelief, surely this wasn't real was it? Audrina tossed her bag onto the bed then sat down, sighing softly then looking at Elizabeth who was sitting down on the second bed with an impatient expression on her face. Audrina knew it was the time to tell the complete truth, even if it she didn't want to and it was embarrassing, she couldn't lie to her best friend anymore or any longer.

"Okay I'll tell you, but please don't freak out about it," Audrina said, Elizabeth nodded then gripped a pillow and placed it in her lap. Audrina took a deep breath, then began. "I met Chris three years ago at a concert, they were playing after a band I wanted to see. And instead of leaving, I stayed and watched his band play. They weren't bad. After the concert I headed to the back in the alley to wait for my ride to pick me up, while I was waiting Chris came out the back door. He came over and we talked for a long time until my ride showed up, he gave me his number and I gave him mine, then we went our separate ways. We talked every once in a blue moon when he was bored, or when I was bored. A few months later he was performing in Charlotte, he asked if I would come see him, I agreed since I had nothing better else to do. I drove to Charlotte, and we met up at a hotel, started talking and just hanging out when we slept together. In December he started texting me like crazy, calling me, skyping me, just anything he could. He would take any opportunity he had to come see me. Well, we eventually got into a huge argument and it made me hate him. This year in February he contacted me again and since then we've been seeing each other,  but we're not dating. But he hates me, and I still hate him. It's complicated."

Elizabeth's eyes were wide and her jaw was dropped opened, she couldn't believe her ears.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"He didn't want me to tell anyone about this, he didn't want his fans to think bad about him if it got out into the media." Audrina said, Elizabeth nodded slightly.

"I can understand, but it's his personal life. He can do whatever he wants, but I know the media would probably go wild with it. I promise I won't tell anyone," she said, Audrina smiled softly but not because she wasn't telling on Chris but because she wasn't going to tell on her, she didn't want to be known as the girl who slept with Christopher Cerulli. "why do you hate him though, what was the argument about?"

"The argument was about us, and he was just a complete jerk. That's what made me hate him, and he hates me because he thinks I'm a jerk."

"Wow, well you're definitely not a jerk!" Elizabeth defended, Audrina laughed with a nod. "I still can't believe my best friend slept with Chris Motionless though! I dream about doing that!"

Audrina raised her eyebrows with a look that looked disgusted, it made Elizabeth laugh.

"I don't want to hear the details of that dream, and I told you not to freak out."

"I'm not, freaking out would be jumping up and down and yelling oh my god. I just raised my voice a little louder," Elizabeth pointed out, Audrina shook her head, like that really was a difference. "can I ask you a question?"

"Depends what it is?" Audrina said curiously, judging by the dreams she had about Chris she wasn't sure if she wanted to answer a question.

"Is he good?"

"Oh god Liz!" Audrina exclaimed, jumping up from the bed and shaking her head as she walked away.

"What? I just want to know!"

Audrina looked out the room's window that overlooked other buildings and roads, this hotel wasn't bad nor was the view. Audrina hesitated to answer, trying to decide if she even wanted to discuss this about someone she hated.