Chapter 5 ♪ Synthetic Love

By two thirty am the movie Divergent had ended. Chris didn't want to watch it but Audrina forced him to since she fought him for the remote, the others were asleep, and the only ones up were those two and Bobby.

"What did you think?" Audrina asked him after turning down the volume, he shrugged his shoulders then looked at her and she smiled.

"I guess it was alright."

"At least you didn't say it sucked." Audrina said, she had seen the movie before but who said you couldn't watch a movie several more times?

"We should go to bed, it's late." Chris told her, he was getting more tired each second that ticked by. Audrina nodded in agreement.

"I'll sleep on the couch."

Chris shook his head side to side.

"Nope, Bobby sleeps on the couch. You're sleeping with me," he said then stood up, she wasn't too sure about this sleeping together thing. They've never actually slept together in bed before, so this was going to be a first. He held out his hand and she was hesitant, but she took it and he grasped her hand and pulled her up. "night Bobby."

"Night Chris, night Audrina." Bobby said as he stared straight ahead as he continued to drive, Chris led her to the bunk area and pointed towards a bunk that was obviously his. It was on the top though, above another bunk but she wasn't sure who slept there, there was a black curtain giving him some privacy.

"Do you want to sleep near the edge, or no?" Chris asked as he undid his belt, Audrina was thankful she was already in her pajamas. A big comfortable white shirt, and hot pink pajama shorts.

"No, I don't want you to push me off." she said, there wasn't a ladder so she just had to take a big leap and climb and once she did she was on the bunk, it wasn't bad, wasn't too big but big enough for them both. She got comfortable and gripped the blankets, covering herself up she realized there was an area for drinks or other small things. Once Chris was out of his shirt and pants, since he only slept in boxers, he climbed up onto the bunk and laid under the covers with her and she felt his skin on hers. He gripped the black curtain and closed it, and now it was pitch black. She was laying on her back and he was laying on his side, his hot breath against her skin. She didn't feel trapped, it was a good thing she wasn't claustrophobic or else right now she would be freaking out.

"Hey Chris?" she said, her voice soft and low so she didn't wake anyone up.

"Hm?" he mumbled, he wasn't asleep nor near to falling asleep. He was wide awake.

"Will you tell me about this girl named Sabrina?"

Chris hesitated, he didn't even think about her and now he was heading to his hometown where Sabrina lives with another girl. Air head.

"I don't think—-"

Audrina interrupted him. "Chris, for us to work things out I need to know the truth about things, and this is one of them."

Chris licked his piercings, and pulled on them gently with his teeth. She was right, and he hated to admit that. He didn't want to tell her about Sabrina in all honesty, he figured it would just give her another reason to dislike him even more. But she needed to know, even if he hated the idea of her knowing. He sighed, closed his eyes then buried his hand into his hair.

"I used to date her."

"How long ago was that?" Audrina asked softly, Chris swallowed to clear his throat.

"A few days before we left for Carolina Rebellion."

Audrina was speechless, she was trying to find the proper words to use, but there was only one thing she could get out.