Prologue ♪ Hatefuck

"This is going to be the best day of my life!" Elizabeth Robbins squealed as she applied mascara to her lashes with a smile, for almost two hours now she's been getting ready for the Carolina Rebellion concert in just a few hours. Elizabeth had brought her best friend Audrina with her and rented a hotel together, and even though Audrina didn't want to come along she did to make her best friend happy. Audrina had reasons to not want to go, reasons Elizabeth had no idea about.

"I'm sure it won't be the best day of your life, Liz." Audrina said as she ran her fingers through her white long hair, she took one last look in the mirror then walked out of the bathroom to gather her things into her bag. Audrina didn't consider herself amazingly stunning, she had dyed her hair different colors since she was fifteen because she hated her natural color with a passion. Her eyes were dark blue, and her skin was pale. She was skinny but curvy, and she had piercings along with tattoos on both of her wrists. Elizabeth was the opposite of Audrina, she had her natural dark brunette hair that reached her lower back. Her eyes were a light hazel color, and her skin was tannish. She was curvy as well but not as skinny as Audrina, and she only had a few piercings but could never imagine getting a tattoo. The girls had been best friends since high school, they're the same age (which was twenty four) but they were born in different months.

"You know what I mean!" Elizabeth exclaimed as she sprayed more hairspray into her curls to keep them in place, then she was finished. Audrina laughed, shaking her head.

"I do, but I still meant what I said."

"Ha ha," she said with sarcasm as she grabbed her purse. "let's go!"

Audrina sighed then tossed her bag over her shoulder and followed Elizabeth out of the hotel room and towards the elevator, this was going to be terrible and Audrina knew that, but she couldn't open her mouth and blurt everything out. Elizabeth would die or slip into a coma.

The concert was outdoors at a race track, there were thousands of people gathering for a good view of the stage. The sun was shining and it was nice out, and Audrina had to be honest with herself, she wanted this concert to be washed out so desperately. She watched bands perform until Elizabeth's idols, her favorite band Motionless In White came onto the stage and began performing songs from their new album Reincarnate. Audrina hated this band, she hated the lead singer, it was safe to say she couldn't wait until they hardly existed and no one knew who they were. She wished she didn't have to hear their songs, she wished she wasn't here, but Elizabeth looked extremely happy as she sang along with the lyrics as if she had written them herself. Once the concert had ended Audrina was ready to leave, but Elizabeth had a surprise.

"What did you think?" Elizabeth asked with a smile, Audrina shrugged her shoulders.

"It was alright."

"Well, I have to tell you something else."

Audrina stopped in her tracks then turned and looked at her friend, afraid to even ask.

"What?"

"There's going to be some meet and greets, and Motionless In White is one of them so I'm going to meet them." Elizabeth said with a shy smile, Audrina felt a strange feeling in her stomach, as if she wanted to vomit.

"That's okay, I'll meet you back at the car?"

"No," Elizabeth cried, grabbing her arm tightly. "you have to come with me just in case I faint or something."

Audrina couldn't speak, she wasn't sure about any of this. But she couldn't turn Elizabeth down no matter how desperately she wanted to, Elizabeth was her best friend, and she couldn't turn her down.

"Okay, I'll stand with you."

"Really?!" Elizabeth squealed, Audrina laughed apprehensively and awkwardly.

"Yes really."

"Thank you so much, you're the best friend ever! Now, come on."

Audrina's mind was racing while they stood in line to meet Motionless In White, the line had formed very quickly, but they were getting closer. Audrina now had her hoodie's hood pulled up over her hair, she didn't want to do this but with every step they took she realized it was too late to change her mind. Every step she made felt like a mistake and as the vision of the members got clearer she felt her stomach turn, this was a mistake. The steps came quicker until Elizabeth reached the table the members were sitting at, they were signing pictures, CD's and shirts or anything you wanted signed.

"Hi, what's your name?" Ricky asked with a smile, Elizabeth was shaking with excitement as Audrina stood off to the side facing sideways as she waited for them to finish.

"Elizabeth."

"Would you like us all to sign it?" Ryan asked as he grabbed a picture of them all.

"Yes please." Elizabeth begged, her voice was breaking and she watched as they all took turns signing the picture. Chris sat on Ricky's right and he had a smile on his face, he couldn't help but to see Audrina standing away from the table as if she didn't want to look at them. A hater probably? he wondered, but as he looked at her longer he realized that hoodie looked familiar and it wasn't only the hoodie but her body that looked familiar. Surely it wasn't, he thought, but he wasn't so sure. The picture was slid to him and he took his sharpie and wrote his name in cursive, "Chris Motionless", then handed it to Elizabeth.

"Would your friend like one?" he asked, pointing the sharpie towards Audrina with a slight nod. Elizabeth turned her head and looked at Audrina quickly, then back to Chris.

"Oh, um. She's not a big fan of the band."

Joshua blew out a breath, then chuckled. "She's not the only one, I guess."

"Can't we meet her though?" Devin urged, Elizabeth smiled big then nodded. Of course she was going to force her best friend to meet them just because Devin asked, she turned quickly then gripped Audrina and literally dragged her to the table with her struggling to get free. And right at that moment Chris saw her face and a huge smile grew across his face, that teasing smile he held.

"This is Audrina, Audrina this is Chris, Devin, Joshua, Ryan and Ricky."

"I'm very surprised to see you here." Chris spoke, the members looked at Chris with confusion and so did Elizabeth.

Audrina sighed then rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "I came for my best friend."

"Sure you did, I think you came to see me?"

Audrina laughed once as if he told a joke, which it was a big joke. "Now why would I put myself through that much torture?"

"Wait," Elizabeth interrupted. "I'm very confused!"

"You're telling me," Ricky agreed with his eyebrows narrowed. "and I know this man personally and I still have no idea who he is nor what he does."

"She's a friend." Chris explained, Audrina had to deny that.

"No, we're not friends."

Elizabeth looked at her with her jaw dropped, her face showed she was speechless.

"Audrina, what is Chris talking about?"

"I think we should leave." Audrina mumbled then turned on her boots and walked off, Elizabeth watched her walk away then looked back at the band.

"Nice to meet you all, the concert was amazing!" she said quickly then ran after Audrina as fast she could since Audrina was walking faster than normal, she was desperate to get away from here.

"Nice seeing you Audrina!" Chris called, he loved to irritate her. She stuck her hand up in the air and he spotted her middle finger as she continued walking without looking over her shoulder, Chris smirked proudly. That was the Audrina he knew.