17 Warm me up

Together we got out of the pool. Immediately Roman pulled me into his muscular arms. My gaze immediately wandered down his defined appearance. The wet fabric clung to his every curve. The jeans he wore drew an even clearer picture than before. I swallowed as I felt the heat rise to my face as I thought of how divine this man was.

"Come with me, baby girl. Let's get you out of those wet clothes." he murmured as he gave me a kiss on the forehead and then pulled me towards the house.

All too willingly I followed him as he gave me a perfect view of his firm, round backside. The jeans accentuated it in the most delicious way. Hard to believe I was allowed to unwrap him.

We stepped into the bathroom and then Roman instantly turned on the shower. Then he spun around to face me. With skilled fingers he began to open my jeans. His fingers slid behind the fabric as he tried to slip it off me. And even though I was cold, his touch left a certain warmth on my skin. I kicked my pants aside and then started to free Roman from his jeans. But that was easier said than done, because it was damn skin tight.

My fingers followed every curve. Slowly, ever so slowly. I heard Roman's breathing quicken. Then he grabbed my arms and pulled me close to him. His hot lips were on mine in an instant. Hungrily, we kissed. Our tongues fought for dominance. Only for a brief moment our lips parted as we removed our shirts.

Gently, my husband pulled me under the now steaming hot water of the shower. I moaned as the hot water hit my cold skin and Roman took the opportunity to attack my neck. He sucked and nibbled his way down into the valley of my breasts while his large hands gently slid over my wet skin. I lifted my hand and very carefully pulled the hair tie out of his hair so I could bury my finger in his luscious waves.

Our skin grinded against each other in the most delicious way. His hands were everywhere. As we stood beneath the water, pressed against each other, I felt Roman's manhood throbbing. Unable to wait even another second, I took his dick in my hand. I pumped it a few times before guiding him to my heated, wet and waiting center. With one long, smooth thrust, he pushed into me. His length filled me completely and took my breath away.

Then he lifted me up by the thighs and pressed me back-first against the cold yet surprisingly pleasant tile wall. Again and again he pounded into me. Each time a little deeper. I clung to him while burying my face in the hollow of his shoulder. My nails lightly scraped the skin of his back as he pulled us both closer to relief with every single thrust.

Roman's sensual moans echoed off the walls. It was probably the most arousing sound I had ever heard. A symphony of pleasure. This sound alone transported me to the highest of heights. I was so lost in the fog of horniness that I barely noticed how he brought one of his hands between us. Only when he began to caress my clit in circular movements I realized it.

It doesn't take much more than that. A few more thrusts, a few moans and a little rubbing was enough to bring me over the edge. I felt my vagina tighten and hoped that would be enough for Roman to cum as well.

"How was that for warming you up?" he asked a short time later while we were still connected. He seemed as out of breath as I was. But that didn't stop him from smirking knowingly.

"Best warm up ever." I murmured as I stole another kiss.