22. Waterworks

Melody's P.O.V.

So here I go again trying to write something slightly smut-ish. I know I suck at it, but sometimes a girl gotta try lol 😅

"So, this is where you rest your head every night?" I ask as Marshall walks me through the doors of his huge house. "It's real nice, I love it," I nod approvingly.

Much better than my hole in a wall apartment, I really need to upgrade now that I can finally afford it.

"It's aight," he dismissively replies, throwing his luggage bag across the hallway. "I can't lie, I like this place, but it's kind of a pain in the neck to live here. When I bought it, I ain't realize that there's a damn trailer park right across the street."

"You didn't know that?" I exclaim, before I could stop myself. "I could've swore I've read an interview in some magazine where you said having that trailer park right across the street from you made you feel like home."

As soon as I say the words, I clamp my mouth shut, realizing that I might have revealed entirely to much about just how closely I've been following up with everything about his life ever since we were no longer in contact with each other. I'm hoping that Marshall wouldn't notice this, but he catches up immediately.

"Well shit look at that," he squints his eyes at me. "Look who's been reading all the damn gossip mags, searching for scraps of info about me, yo."

"Don't flatter yourself," I throw my palm in his face. "It wasn't even like that. I just happened to come across this article. Anyway, where's your bathroom? I wanna take a shower."

"Right over there," he points.

As soon as I start walking though, he runs up after me and grabs me into a bear hug, wrapping his arms all around me.

"Why you frontin?" He says in my ear.

"Marshall!!" I raise my voice warningly, trying my best to sound intimidating.

"I'm just saying. First you out there listening to my CD when you thinking no one would know, then you reading about me in magazines and shit. Trying to keep up with me. See, to me it kind of seems like," one of his hands starts slowly traveling down my body, until he slips his fingers inside my panties, as his lips trail down the side of my neck, "you was stalking me or some shit."

Once his fingers part the folds of my pussy and make contact with the sensitive skin there, he immediately finds out just how wet I already am. Because the moment he grabbed me, and started kissing on me while talking in my ear, I was already gone. God, I swear to God, I fucking hate him sometimes. But no matter what, he still has this effect on my body.

"Damn, baby," Marshall's voice drops a few octaves as his fingers start to circle my clit. "You can't honestly tell me that you ain't missed me."

"I... haven't... missed... you..." I manage to squeeze out, still as stubborn as ever.

That's one thing he and I have in common, I guess.

"No?" He asks me sarcastically, and I can just feel his eyebrows raise, even though I can't actually see his face.

"No," I moan. "And we... should really not... be doing this..."

"You want me to stop then?" He asks me abruptly and then does just that.

His fingers stop their now much more rapid movement against my clit, and his whole body freezes against mine.

My eyes fly wide open in shock.

"What the fuck, no!!" I exclaim.

I manage to look behind me, only to see him grinning down at me smugly.

"I mean, you said we ain't supposed to be doing this, so..."

"Marshall, don't fucking play with me! You gotta finish!!" My voice sounds almost desperate at this point, and I hate it, but I simply can't help myself.

"I gotta finish what?" He asks me ever so innocently.

"Don't play with me!! You gotta finish what you started!" I slap my hand on top of his hand and try to guide it to continue on pleasuring me, but he won't fucking budge!

And it's like sweet fucking torture.

"So say it then," he says in my ear. "Say you fucking want it, and mean it to."

"Marshall..."

"Nah, don't Marshall me nothing. You gotta say it. Say you want it."

"Marshall, I FUCKING WANT IT!! Now stop playing with me!!" I exclaim, completely defeated.

I hate that he can break me so easily, but it is what it is.

"Fine then," he simple says.

He then quickly turns me around and picks me up, sliding his hands underneath my butt, and starts carrying me somewhere.

"Where we going?!" I exclaim.

"To the shower. You said, you wanted to take one. I do too. So, I guess we are taking a shower together."

And next thing I know, I am being deposited in a Marshall's very spacious bathroom.

He places me right inside the standing shower stall, clothes and all, and immediately turns on the perfectly warm water.

"Oh my God, no, what the fuck!!" I shriek, but can't help but laugh at the same time. "Let me at least undress first!"

"Shut up," he smirks.

Marshall steps in after me, but not before making sure to take off all his clothes, the fucking bastard.

He then quickly pulls the glass door shut behind him, and throws me against it, my face pressing into the glass, as he hikes up my already soaking wet dress, and presses himself against me.

His hand goes around the lower part of my body again, and he rips off my panties in one swift motion.

The wet fabric of the dress continues to cling to my skin as I gasp audibly.

My brain feels like damn scrambled eggs and I can't even think straight as his fingers move faster and faster around my clit, at the same time, I feel himself starting to line against my entrance, and then, he pushes his way in, and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Sometime later, we lay cuddling in his bed.

My back is too him, and his arms are around me, as he spoons me, and it feels really nice. Also kind of surreal like, considering the fact that I've never thought he and I would ever be this close to each other again.

Not after so much shit has passed between us.

So this was a pretty short chapter, but I figured y'all are tired of the long ass chapters I usually write lol. Anyway, next one is gonna be pretty long though, they are gonna try and talk all about their feelings and shit 🤣

Anyways, thanks to whoever continues to read and support this story 😘