14. Catfight

Melody's P.O.V.

I sober up real quick when I see the tall blonde girl standing in the middle of Marshall's hotel room. Damn, this bitch is tall like a damn tree!

As my head quickly snaps towards Marshall, I can see him clenching his jaw in rage.

"The fuck are you doing here, Kim?!" He asks, and his voice is like a quiet before the storm.

Kim, of course. That's Kim.

"What am I doing here?!" She exclaims, her face is immediately turning red with anger. "What the fuck are you doing here with this skank?!"

"Who are you calling a skank, bitch?" I reply, as Marshall gives me a look of death.

"Melody, shut the fuck up."

"Oh, you want me to shut the fuck up now, huh?!"

Then all hell breaks loose.

Before I can even blink, Kim is on me. Like a fucking blur.

I'm actually pretty damn surprised that somebody so damn huge and awkwardly built can move this damn quick.

Within seconds, this bitch knocks me to the ground and starts swinging on me.

Her face, what I can see of it anyway from underneath all of that blonde hair, is like a mask of rage.

I can also faintly see Marshall, looming over her and pulling her off me for a brief second. But she almost immediately breaks away from his grasp and starts on me again.

Now, I am still somewhat coming down from all of the drugs and alcohol in my system. Plus, seeing this huge bitch in person and being attacked by her like that, it did catch me of guard for a quick second.

But once I get through the initial shock, I too become ready for blood.

Hungry for it, in fact.

The next time Kim comes for me, I'm ready for her. I've got something for that ass.

Without an instant, my hand wraps around her long hair and I yank her towards me, punching her square in the face. Then, I just keep punching her, cause fuck this bitch!!

When she tries to kind of stumble backwards, I manage to flip us around to where I'm sitting on top of her, straddling her, and this time, I grab her head with both of my hands and start slamming it on the ground.

It feels good too.

You know what, I haven't even realized, but apparently I've had a whole lot of penned up anger in me, about a whole lot of things. And it feels real good to release it by whooping this bitch's ass.

My moment doesn't last for long though.

I feel a strong pair of arms wrap tightly around my waist, as Marshall lifts me up and off of Kim.

He forcefully moves me to the side and gets in between us, as Kim scrambles up off the ground, wiping her bloody nose.

Well good, I did manage to do damage to the bitch!!

Kim lounges for me again, but Marshall blocks her.

"Kim!!" There's a warning edge to her voice.

He pushes me behind him, like I actually need protecting from his crazy ass wife. Please! I can take her. She did manage to kind of sneak up on me at first, but I'm pretty sure I handled that ass once I have gotten over the initial surprise of it all. I mean, shit, only one of us is actually bleeding right now.

So, I try to actually get at her from around him, but Marshall blocks me too, this time shielding her.

He really needs to make up his motherfucking mind on which one of us he actually wants to be protecting, cause I'm starting to get annoyed!