104 - Lack of Sleep

*Damian is barely conscious and suffering from a lack of sleep due to Marinette leaving Gotham for fashion designer meetings in New York for the past week and baby Emma keeping him up at night*

*Jason walks into the kitchen*

*Damian tries to pour himself a cup of black coffee, but misses and pours coffee onto the kitchen floor*

Jason: "Hey, Demon Spawn, have you seen my Red Hood helmet and jacket? They're missing!"

Damian: "Tt, kind of like your parents."

Jason: "..."

*Damian sips from his empty coffee mug*

Jason: "WHAT BOWELS OF HELL DID YOU CRAWL OUT OF?"

Damian: "It's not what I crawled out of, but what I'm crawling toward..."

Jason: "..."

Damian: "Tt."

*Dick walks into the kitchen while eating a bowl of cereal

Dick: "Give him a break, Jaybird, he's had a rough week. To be honest, Little D kind of looks like he's dying."

Damian: "When I die, my tombstone will say VIP instead of RIP."

Jason rolls his eyes: "That's because they reserved a special place for you in hell."

Damian: "Yeah, the throne."

*Dick spits out his cereal*

Damian: "Don't you think a crowbar would make a glorious royal scepter?"

*Jason slowly backs away and pulls out his phone*

Jason: "Okay... I'm gonna call Marinette and see if she can come home any sooner. And I'm also scheduling an extra session with my therapist this week."