3 - Liela

Lila Rossi: “Hey guys! Do you want to know why I'm so great?”

Dick Grayson stops swinging on his trapeze: “No.”

Jason Todd stops reading his first edition hardcover copy of Pride and Prejudice: “I would rather die again.”

Cassandra Cain stops dancing ballet in the air with a grappling gun and vigorously shakes her head no.

Barbara Gordon stops checking security footage on the batcave computer: “No.”

Duke Thomas stops looking for booby traps behind Wayne Manor. “No.”

Stephanie Brown stops beating up people who don't like the color purple: “No.”

Selina Kyle stops stealing balls of yarn from Gotham's local craft store: “No.”

Bruce Wayne stops occuping the toliet that he has been sitting on since Alfred snuck extra fiber into his breakfast bat-muffin: “No.”

Alfred Penny stops baking his world-famous cookies: “I haven't the slightest interest in learn about such a subject.”

Tim Drake stops drinking the cup of coffee that Alfred brewed for him: “No.”

Marinette Dupain-Cheng stops sitting still for the portrait that Damian is painting of her and glares at the manipulative liar who used to bully her in school: “NO!”

Damian Wayne stops painting Marinette's portrait and holds the paintbrush like a knife: “I would rather become the leader of the League of Assassins so that I could order the world's most effective killers to hunt you down and end your pathetic existence.”

Talia al Ghul stops spying on Damian and his future wife from the roof of the Wayne Manor: “No.”

*Lila pulls up a 72 slide PowerPoint presentation full of lies*

Lila: “Aww! I'm so glad that you all want to know more about me~”

*Damian grabs his katana*