5 - Hello People

*Marinette walks into her apartment after a long day of working as a fashion designer and fighting Hawkmoth's akumas*

Marinette: “Hello people who do not live here.”

Dick: “Hi~”

Jason: “Hey, pixie-pop!”

Tim: “Hello!”

Damian: “Good evening, Habibti.”

Marinette: “Should I even ask why you guys are here? Or how you got in here?”

Tim sips from Marinette's ladybug-design coffee mug: “We ran out of pastries at the Manor, and Alfred is currently out of town.”

Marinette: “So you guys came here to steal all my croissants and macaroons?”

Dick: “Yep, and all the chocolate chip cookies in your cookie jar.”

Marinette: “Really guys. Seriously?”

Jason: “Getting in here was easier than stealing candy from a baby.”

Damian: “Tt, Todd do not refer to her as 'baby' ever again.”

Jason points at Marinette: “...baby.”

Damian: “Marinette, is my spare katana still in your bedroom?”

Marinette: “Damian! Jason! Don't you dare wreck my apartment again! The last time you guys fought in here it took me almost a week to clean up!”

Damian: “Tt.”

Jason: “Yes ma'am.”

Tim: “Hey Marinette, we really need to talk about security here. It was way too easy for us to get in. You left the window unlocked.”

Marinette pulls at her hair, nearly losing her mind: “Listen here, you coffee addict, I live on the 5th floor of an apartment building complex-”