95 - Baby Shower

*The Waynes are hosting a baby shower party for Marinette at the Manor*

Marinette: "I'm so happy that you were able to come!"

Luka: "Melody, we wouldn't miss your baby shower for the world! And I was lucky enough that my band just so happened to be scheduled to perform in Gotham this weekend."

Chloe: "Paris has been sooooo boring without you, Mari, I'm starting to consider moving over here so I can see you move often!"

Kagami: "We failed as your friends to attend your wedding, so attending your baby shower is the least we could do."

Marinette: "Uhhhh, it really wasn't a wedding, Kagami, it was more like a frantic 10-minutes of Damian yelling at Dick to sign the marriage certificate papers faster before Bruce could get his hands on the adoption papers."

Kagami: "Ah...I see?"

*Dick bursts into the room followed by the rest of the Wayne family members*

Dick: "WHO'S READY FOR THE GENDER-REVEAL CAKE?!"

*Cass and Duke work together too carefully carry a giant white cake across the room*

Marinette: "Awww guys, thank you, it looks delicious! I'm so excited to cut it open! It looks...it looks like one of my parents' cakes."

Tim laughs: "That's because your parents baked it!"

*Tears fill Marinette's eyes*

Marinette: "They did?"

*Damian pulls Marinette into his arms and hugs her*

Damian: "Habibti, I know you're sad that your parents weren't able to leave Paris and be with us here today, but they still love you very much. This cake is a gesture of their love for their daughter and their grandchild. Never forget that you are loved by so many people."

*Marinette nods her head and presses her face against Damian's chest*

Marinette: "Thank you. Thank you for everything. I'm so lucky to have you."

*Damian hugs her tighter*

Damian: "And I am the luckiest man in the world to have you by my side, my beautiful Marinette-"

Jason: "CUT THE CAKE ALREADY!"

Marinette laughs: "Alright, alright!"

*Damian unsheathes his favorite katana*

Damian: "Your cake knife, my angel."

Marinette: "Thank you, my demon."

*Marinette and Damian both hold the katana and cut into the cake*

*Jason, Tim, Dick, Stephanie, Cassandra, Duke, Alfred, Barbara, Bruce, Selina, Jagged Stone, Luka, Chloe, and Kagami wait quietly for Marinette to announce the color*

Marinette: "It's...pink...it's a baby girl!"

*Damian presses his hand against Marinette's baby bump with tears forming in his eyes*

Damian: "Our...daughter."

*Marinette nods and hugs Damian again*

*Everyone else cheers*

Selina: "Bruce, we're going to have a granddaughter!"

Stephanie: "A niece! I'm going to be an aunt with an adorable little niece!"

Jason: "I was right, replacement, you own me 50 bucks!"

Tim groans and slaps the money into Jason's hand: "I'll win next time when we bet on their second kid."