13 - Slushies

*Marinette and the Batboys are buying slushies on a hot summer day in Gotham*

*Jason sips jugmentally from the brown root beer slushy in his cup*

Tim looks up and sighs: “What?”

Jason: “Oh, it's nothing! I'm just staring at your sad excuse for a slushy and saying rude judgmental comments in my head.”

Tim: “What's wrong with my slushy?”

Jason: “Tim...you poured black coffee over a cup of shaved ice. That's not a slushy: that's a cup of bitter sadness.”

Dick: “I agree with Jason! A slushy isn't a slushy without sugar, food coloring, and artificial flavors!”

Jason: “Dick...it looks like a unicorn vomited in your slushy cup.”

Dick: “I know! Isn't it amazing?!”

Tim: “Yeah. Totally amazing. You're going to have diabetes someday.”

*Jason shakes his head in disappointment and concern for the health of the eldest Batboy brother*

Jason: “Hey! Pixie-pop and Demon Spawn! What flavors did you guys get?”

Marinette: “Red cherry! And I added dark chocolate chips so it looked like a ladybug drink!”

Damian: “Which was an absolutely horrendous decision since the flavors and textures of chocolate chips and sugary ice water do not pair well together. I simply had blue raspberry.”

Tim: “...then why are both of your tongues purple?”

Dick: “Gasp! Do they sell grape here? I didn't know they sold grape here! I'll be right back guys, I just gotta add another flavor to my rainbow slushy-”

*Jason snorts*

*Tim facepalms*

Damian: “I am going to tell Grayson what we did.”

Marinette: “Don't. You. Dare.”

Damian: “But Habibti, imagine the priceless look of embarrassment and uncomfortableness that will pass across his face when I tell him.”

Jason laughs: “If Demon Spawn doesn't tell him, I'll tell him.”