60 - Fear

Stephanie: “Hey, what's your biggest fear?”

Jason: “Crowbars.”

Tim: “I'm afraid that I'm not smart enough to become the world's next greatest detective. Someday, I might not be able to solve a case and innocent people will be hurt by my failures.”

Dick: “That I will never be enough. Everything that I strive to do will be inferior to the achievements that Batman has done before me.”

Barbara: “There's always another life I could save, another villain I could stop. I'm always at the batcomputer and checking the security cameras around the city, but it's never enough. There are still people in Gotham who are suffering.”

Duke: “A lot of times I worry that I'm not a real hero. Ya know? Like I have to lie to keep my identity a secret. I don't feel all that heroic when I lie to my friends.”

Bruce: “Not a day goes by that I don't fear losing my family again. I lost my parents at a young age, I don't want to lose my kids too. But I've already failed my kids...I failed Jason.”

*Cassandra points at her throat and mouth of the words 'mother'*

Damian: “Perhaps...I fear myself. I fear my own weaknesses, my lack of empathy, the possible decisions which I might make in the future. Above all, I fear that I will turn into a man such as my grandfather.”

Marinette: “For years, I've been afraid of my own emotions. I can't be upset. I can't be sad. I can't be angry. Hawk Moth could take advantage of any negative emotion.”

*A moment of silence in the Wayne Manor*

Stephanie: “Dang...all of your fears are so dark and traumatizing. My biggest fear is the Kool-Aid man, but I feel stupid about it now.”