61 - Family Diner

*The members of the Wayne family are sitting at the dining table and having a nice family dinner*

Bruce: "So, how was everyone's day?"

Dick: "I spent 20 minutes looking for my phone in the Batmobile."

Bruce: "Did you find it?"

Dick: "I was using it as a flashlight the entire time..."

Bruce: "Oh...how about you Tim? How was your day?"

Tim: "I tried a cup of kopi luwak for the first time at that new cafe in downtown Gotham."

Bruce: "Isn't that..."

Tim: "Coffee made from beans that are partly digested through a civets' intestines and plucked out of their poop? Yes. I only learned what it was after I drank 5 cups."

Jason: "I was stuck for 5 hours in that roller coaster that broke down at the Metropolis City amusement park! I think I lost a couple brain cells while I was hanging upside down!"

Bruce: "That's nice, Jason. What about you Steph? How was your day?"

Stephanie: "I hung out with some friends and we went shopping...uh...is Jason okay? Why is Jason dancing with a book?"

Jason: "Mr. Darcy and I are slow dancing in a ballroom and falling in love while gazing into each other's eyes. Quit ruining our moment!"

Bruce: "Jason's fine. What did you do, Damian?"

Damian: "A body needed to be buried behind the Manor."

Bruce: "Sounds fun? ...Marinette! How was your day?"

Marinette: "I jumped off a cliff."

Bruce: "..."

Marinette: "Don't worry, I'm fine. I was transformed and had my yo-yo."

Bruce: "Duke? What did you do today?"

Duke is still watching Jason dance with a book: "I prayed to God to save me from this insanity...dang. Jason's actually a pretty good dancer?"

*Cassandra proudly holds up a sign that says 'I taught him how to dance'*

*Cassandra holds up another sign that says 'In case anyone was wondering, my day was fine but a little busy. I'm the reason why Damian had to bury a body behind the Manor'*

Bruce: "...I need to go outside for a moment to get some fresh air."

*Selina and Alfred watch as Bruce excuses himself from the table*

Selina: "Haha...and I thought that Ivy and Harley were a handful."

Alfred: "Indeed. I have come to believe that the members of the Wayne family cannot exist without chaos."