Final Author's Note And Notice Of Removal

UPDATED: If you're reading this, then it means the book has already been moved to Okadabooks and is only available there. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Yes, you know the drill, I'm taking this book down soon, as in very very soon. Well, as soon as I move it to Okadabooks so...there's your notice.

As for the author's note, who's going to miss my ANs? This might turn out to be short because I'm typing it on my phone and it turns out, typing on phones is a actually hard.

But, anyways, I want to say a big fat thank you to yall for giving this book a chance. I never thought that I would have so much people reading it that seeing your comments and all is just so overwhelming.

To be honest, when I started writing this book it was supposed to be something simple. You know, out of the ordinary.  Well, technically, not out of the ordinary but different from the type of books that I write. You know, less wicked-ish and jannah-ly and more on the simple and cute side.

It's kind of astonishing to see me gaining so many more readers apart from the ones that I have originally. But, I'm really glad to have yall with me.

It's honestly such a bittersweet feeling to end it, but it has to be done sooner or later. So, I'm glad it's actually now. I love the characters, but I'm tired of them!

Moving on, will I publish a new book? Yes, yes and YES! I'm already working on it but I don't think it'll be on wattpad. Well, I still haven't made up my mind yet, but you'll know when I do. Just anticipate it because the book has been on my mind, cooking itself up and it'll be served hot! No, not as hot as breakfast. I no fit.

Toh, jamaa I don tire with this typing. Sai watarana, saduwar zumunci. Is that correct? Sometimes my Hausa is somehow somehow. Sha sha, I'm hausa tho no one asked 😂

Byeeeeee.

Love, Jannah Mia.

31st July, 2022.