40; #AAforever.

Sorry this came in late. Musa Tela did me hege with my aseobi and I had to do him hege too. No be me he'll hembaras.

Our Kamu card is out too. We refused to release it earlier in case we'll have uninvited guests making a copy and crashing our event.

5K+ words yet again. You owe me comments here too and I hope you brought your dancing shoes because we wee dance tonight.

THE KAMU was set to start by 7pm.

However, as per Africa's sacred tradition, it didn't start until quarter past 8pm. By then, guests have already arrived and were allowed in the hall, strictly, based on invitation. The family rented the biggest hall in Afficent, and even then, it was nearly filled to the brim. Honestly, neither Aisha nor Aslam expected their families to be that big.

Some people from the hospital were there too, and that included the CS members as well-those that could make it out of their busy schedules that is.

Everyone was welcomed though. There was enough space, food, and positive vibes for everyone to enjoy the night. After all, a lot have been anticipating it since there hasn't been any clear information about the Dinner-by the looks of it, it won't take place in Kano and if that's the case, half the people present for the Kamu wouldn't be able to make it.

A venue isn't given to begin with-albeit, there's complete certainty the event will take place. It's simply clear that not everyone is invited. The Abd Al-Rasheed family only wanted close families to be there for the sake of the newlyweds. After being involved with so many people for the wedding, it'll be nice to have less people with little negative feeling compared to that of the big crowd.

The sound of Algaita by Morell filled the hall when the bride arrived with her entourage.

"Gimbiya sarautar mata. Naki ba irin nasu bane. Kallabi tsakanin rauna. Shakuwa kin tsaya ma mata zuci. In gaida mai fari har zuci. Zinariya idon y'an mata. Single baki wa kazami kywau. Rana batason qazamin dibi. Kasar madina bakida dau'da. Bikin nakune na I'ya'yan gata. An buga da ke anbarki. Nace su barka sai ta Allah tayi. Mahassadan ki fadawan ki. Yazasuyi da ikon Allah..."

Her close friends stood closely behind her, and while she had her head down, they swayed slightly to the beat. Flashes came from all angles as everyone wanted to get their first look of the bride. The videographers stood in front of them, slowly moving backwards so as to not obstruct the way for the bride.

On the way, a few elderly women from her side of the family, whom she is close to came forth and embraced her, wiping their tears. They moved out of the way though after a couple of hugs, so as to not disrupt them. This continued till they reached the podium where she was helped by her friends to it.