47; Amor Joven.

Amor joven=young love.

10k words people. Yes, it's that long.

Chapter playlist: -We'll be fine by Luz;

-Is it Just Me? By Emily Burns ft. JP Cooper;

-Lo Vas A Olvidar by Billie Eilish & Rosalia.

13 YEARS AGO.

"ALEX THE GREAT!"

"Alex, really?" Aslam swiveled his head around to look at the man sitting beside him on the couch, a brow quirked slightly in way that goes along well with his question.

The action only made the man chuckle—it was their thing. Aslam would always question his choice of character, and he in return, would chuckle as a response which only annoyed the former.

Scoffing slightly, Aslam turned his head around, "Seriously, Salim. You'd need to start picking a new character soon" He said, as he chose the character he wanted to use for the video game they are about to start.

Yes, Alex is the name of a video game character that Salim is obsessed with—much to everyone's dismay since he wouldn't shut up about. If they would play that game a thousand times, he would pick this 'Alex' character over and over again.

"Alex is undefeatable" Salim stated, like it's the most obvious thing ever and much to Aslam's dismay, he clicked on the character that looks like one straight out of the ancient days.

Aslam hummed, one that shows disbelief.

"Tell me, when have you ever defeated Alex? Huh?" Salim threw him a look, daring him to claim otherwise.

Aslam kept his lips shut. The man is right, they had never defeated him. But in his defense, it's simply because Salim is a good player and not because of the character he uses. He tried to use this Alex guy once, and he flopped.

"See" Salim grinned, glad he got his point across. "You can't defeat me as long as I'm Alex. We're practically shadows since you can't see us coming" Another effect that comes with the character. He had this ability to shield himself so he won't be seen. But it only lasts for a few seconds but Salim thinks highly of it.

"Whatever" Aslam muttered, and then then the two went on to play the game.

While doing that, Haroon came into the room again, only to find Aslam groaning after having lost the game to Salim yet again. And if it isn't enough, the latter is celebrating his victory much to Aslam's despair. Sometimes Salim acts more like a child to be honest, despite being the oldest amongst the three.

"Yo, Aslam. You still haven't told us what happened with Muneera?" Haroon inquired, as he took a seat on one of the sofas in the living room. They are all currently in the Badaru residence—where Haroon and Salim's grandparents live. The three can't exactly hang out in Aslam's place or at Haroon's place because of issues they were too young to understand. Of course, the two—Aslam and Haroon—can hang out together, just not with Salim. If they want to hang out with him, Aslam in precisely, had to sneak to the eldest Badaru's residence where Salim resides.

He didn't mind though, as long as he doesn't get caught because then he gets to spend time with his two closest friends. He came to know Salim since he's Haroon's cousin. Considering Haroon and Aslam have been friends for the longest time—their families know each other and have a good relationship which simply rubbed off on them even more since they attend the same school.