10; F-R-I-E-N-D-S.

Because ammilolo_ comments are to die for.

"I WAS JUST looking for you"

Aisha stopped in her tracks, handing the patient's folder she was just looking through to the nurse standing behind the counter before turning to the source of the voice. A crease instantly formed in between her brows, as her lips curled downwards into a deep frown. "Hey..." She called out softly, reaching her hand to touch her best friend's shoulder. "...are you okay?"

Jannah sighed, her shoulders slumping as she shook her head—her facial expression downturned. "No" She answered earnestly, her arms hanging by her side, slacked.

If possible, Aisha's frown deepened. She could tell, even if the woman had decided to deny it because it's obvious. Jannah has always been the happy one between them. She is bubbly on most cases, but certain times she is anything but. Jannah on the other hand can pretend like everything is fine all the time even when it's not. So, for her to downright admit that something truly is wrong. "What's wrong?" Aisha asked, giving the woman's shoulder a small squeeze.

Jannah released another long sigh, "Your shift is over, right?" She asked instead.

Aisha nodded, "Yes, but--" She left just as Aslam's surgery ended because she had to see an outpatient. She hadn't had the chance to speak to him considering she left before he left the OR. She wanted to go back and talk to him about the surgery's success because she has a feeling he would look for her. Truth be told, she really did have faith in his skills, and she was glad that it turned out well.

"Great, let's go somewhere" Jannah held her hand and dragged her out of the hospital, making a quick move of taking off her white coat.

Aisha's eyes widened slightly, as she took off her white coat too. She wanted to inform Jannah that she just needs to speak to Aslam for a moment, but it's obvious Jannah is taking no as an answer by the way she took her hand almost immediately both coats are off. "Wait, I didn't bring my car" It was only in the morning earlier did she realize that she had a flat tire. So, she left the car at home and had the driver bring her instead. She is supposed to call him when she gets off work.

"Neither did I" Jannah said, linking her arm with Aisha's as they made their way out of the hospital. After crossing the entrance doors, she spoke again. "That's why I called someone" She extended her free hand, gesturing to the car parked opposite them.

Aisha's eyes drifted from her friend to the car she is pointing towards. Her head tilted to the side slightly, already recognizing whose car it is before the driver's window slid down, revealing the man behind the wheels. Her lips slowly curled upwards into a small smile, her feet moving forward as Jannah dragged her to the car.

"Hello ladies" He greeted, flashing them a wide grin that only seemed to make his features pop out even more.

Aisha stared at him with a raised brow, before moving her gaze to Jannah who had already pulled open the back door and got in. She gave Aisha no chance to think twice before pulling her in, making sure to close the door in the process. She then took Aisha's white coat, along with hers, before dumping it on the passenger seat.

His head tilted to the side due to the action, making him turn around to the look at the two women, eyes narrowed. "What? Driver kuka maida ni?" He asked, his glare moving from Aisha to Jannah who offered him a small shrug.

"You're our designated driver today. Take it or leave it" She waved it off. On normal circumstances, she would've offered him a fake grin to accompany her words, but she really doesn't feel like feigning anything at the moment.