49; Beautiful Beginnings.

One chapter to go! Someone should pass me a tissue box.

Chapter Playlist;

~For AJ:

-Conversations in the Dark by John Legend.

-I Hate the way by Sofia Carson (From the movie; Purple Hearts)

~For AA:

-Six Feet Deep by Billie Eillish

-I didn't know by Sofia Carson (from the movie; Purple Hearts).

JANNAH RUSHED into HGH not caring how she looked at the moment. She wasn't even sure whether she looks representable or not. She couldn't think well and her only focus was to get to her destination.

Her breath was shaky, and her red eyes were filled with tears. She wasn't even sure of how many she had shed already on her way there-it was a miracle she made it without getting into an accident.

She tapped her feet repeatedly as the elevator took her to the floor she was headed to. The minute the doors slid open, she rushed out, ignoring the looks she got from the people there. She had her aim, and she wouldn't stop till she reached there.

114; It read on the door-the same room Aisha told her.

Her steps came to a halt when she saw the door opened and the closer she gets; she could hear wails coming from the room. She swallowed thickly, her body shaking as she shook her head praying that it isn't what she's thinking.

Slowly, she reached the room-her gaze immediately falling on the bed where a figure laid, covered with a shroud. Her legs gave out on her, and she found herself on the floor still shaking her head. "No, no, no" She muttered repeatedly, the wails in the background dimming as her eyes blurred with tears. All she could hear was a loud ringing in her ear.

Through her blurry eyes, she could see a woman-probably the mother, holding the edge of the bed as she cried loudly.

Jannah didn't want to believe it, but it was obvious what was going on.

It wouldn't change no matter how many times she'll deny it.

He's gone.

"No" She brought her hand to her mouth, trying to hold back the tears. Her body shook, as the sobs wrecked her being. "Abdallah...no" Her heart felt heavy, her breathing coming out ragged.

He couldn't be gone. No.

She couldn't hold back the sobs no matter how hard she tried, so even with her hand clasped over her mouth, her loud wail could still be heard. She had tuned out her entire surrounding, pain shooting through her entire being. This isn't how she expected things to be. He can't be gone. She never got to apologize or tell him how she truly feels.

Truly, life can't be this cruel to her, right?

The thought had her letting out another loud sob, one that could be heard from whoever is around that area. People passing by stopped to see who the woman crying her out could possibly be, and why? The ones that knew someone just passed away in that room, felt bad assuming she must be related to the deceased. Some even shared her pain, because she truly looks pitiful.

"Jannah?"

She shook her head, trying to tune his voice out. Subhan Allah so she's in so much pain that she's even imagining her voice around? Ya Rahma.

"Jannah"

"You can't be gone" She mumbled, her eyes clenching shut as she let out ragged breaths. Bringing her free hand to where her heart is, she tapped it lightly as if that will get rid of the pain. "I can't lose you"