45; Atomic Bombs.

Double Updates. Surprise! 5k words. you owe me comments!!!

TUESDAY CAME and with that came the end of their trip of Cairo; or as Jannah likes to call it, it was time they face reality.

If only she knew the gravity of her words and the truth behind them.

Their flight left Cairo around 10 in the morning, and the minute they were onboard, they kicked back and relax for they would be in the air for the next five hours and as such, knew it would be better to rest.

During the past few days, everyone noticed the tension between Jannah and Abdallah. In fact, it was confirmed when he booked a flight back to Nigeria the day before and left, choosing to not leave with them all that day. Over his last day there, he and Jannah ignored each other which was so unlike them. He wouldn't even pay any heed to her if a conversation is taking place and she is involved, which they all noticed was very weird and vice versa.

They exchanged no look, talks, and basically pretended the other didn't exist.

Everyone just deemed it as their personal issue and choose to not get involved.

Aisha and Aslam met the others at the airport, showing their faces for the first time in two days to the others. It was obvious by the way the two held hands and had grins masking their features that they enjoyed the days to themselves.

Five hours later, their flight landed in Nigeria. And almost immediately, they all went their various ways since they already have their rides waiting for them. Taslim, Yasmine, and Haroon left together-planning to drop Taslim home. Aslam and Aisha headed to their home together while Jannah left alone since her father sent a car to pick her up.

As the car drove directly to her house, she sat in the backseat quietly. She hasn't been herself since the day she last spoke to Abdallah. She felt bad and simply was out of it completely. Her smiles were forced, and she didn't bother to tease the rest or make conversations. She was depressed for so many reasons ranging to her predicament, meeting her and what she did to Abdallah.

She released a loud sigh, sinking further in the back seat as she watched everything pass in a blur as her driver played something on the radio. She honestly has no idea what was being said and she doesn't even want to know. She had completely tuned it out.

Much faster than she would've wanted, they reached her home and she found herself walking into the building whilst dragging her suitcase. The house was quiet-as always. The only time she hears movements in the house is when the maids are around or when her extended family comes over.

If not, it's always been just her, her father, and the woman who raised her-her nanny. The woman lives with them, but occasionally leaves to see her family too. That day is one of those days much to Jannah's disappointment. All she wanted to do was crawl into the woman's arms and bawl her eyes out.

She had been a mother to her entire life. And as such, doesn't hesitate to tell her anything that goes in life. And that's the same with her father. The two were so close that he is practically her best friend and not Aisha.

Whenever something happens to her, he's the first to know.

They have always had a close relationship because the man never remarried after her mother left. And for the first few years, he took care of his daughter on his own despite the small talks that came from his family since they tried countless times to get him to remarry again.

It was of no use. He didn't want to.

He didn't want to bring another gold digger into his life or bring a woman that wouldn't treat his daughter right. He simply focused on her and his business. But she, his daughter, came first to him before anyone else.