1 - Interrogations

*Robin is interrogating a bad guy in 'creative' ways*

Bad guy: "I'll never tell you where we hid the money!"

*Robin lowers the blade of his katana dangerously close to the bad guy's neck*

Robin: "Oh, I think you will. I am the son of the Bat and the grandson of the Demon's Head. I am darkness. I am death. I am your greatest nightmare incarnate in the form of flesh and-"

Marinette shouts from another room: "Hey! Do you want to join me and Titus for a walk around the Manor's rose garden?"

Robin: "Of course, Habibti! I just need to change my clothes. I'll join you in a moment."

*Robin turns his attention back to the bad guy*

Robin: "I will finish dealing with you later."

Bad guy laughing: "Ooooo~ I'm so scared! Hahaha...big, bad, and brooding mini batman is just a simp!!"

*Robin rips off a piece of duct tape*

Robin: "Why yes, I do regard my Habibti quite highly. And I am more than happy to spend the rest of the afternoon walking in a garden beside her. Meanwhile, you will be here alone, chained to a chair in a dark room. Would you like me to stick a rodent in your mouth before I seal your lips with this heavy-duty duct tape?"

*Bad guy is thoroughly disturbed*

Robin: "Would you like me to also play a 4-hour loop of the Baby Shark Song on the overhead speakers?"

Bad guy: "I can't believe it, the other henchmen were right, Batman's kid is more psychopathic than the Joker-"