108. Drunk in love

Plot: he's drunk and horny
(Requested)
Smut and language warning ❗️
————————————————————————-
📍Barcelona, Spain

The door to the hotel room suddenly opened and Vinnie walked in rubbing his eyes. His presence startled you and you looked up at him from your phone. His hair was a bit frizzy and his eyes were a little droopy, like he was sleepy.

"Where's Jack and Eamon?" You questioned.

"Still at the club." He responded and took of his brown jacket. "I wanted to come back. Oh and hey, did you know that the cabs don't run this late?" He asked with a chuckle. "I had to get a stranger to drive me back."

Vinnie was something else when he was drunk.

He came over and laid on the bed next to you, dropping his jacket on the floor and his pack of cigarettes falling out.

"You should've called me." You mumbled and handed him a water bottle from the mini fridge adjacent to the dresser.

No answer.

He got up again to go to the bathroom. You heard the sink running so you assumed he was splashing water on his face. He then came out after a few minutes and he had changed out of his long sleeve shirt and swapped it for a white one. Which was a little transparent as you could see his tattoos.

A few moments go by, both of you silent, you on your phone, softly laughing at something on Twitter and him laying down until Vinnie breaks that silence.

"Have you ever fucked somebody bare?"

You almost choke on air. He's laying in his side and looking at you.

"Where did that come from?"

Vinnie shrugs while you start feeling hot.

"Just wondering."

"Well no...I haven't." You say and turn away from him.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No I've never had sex with anyone without a condom." You reply and your tone suggests that you're done with the conversation.

"Don't believe you." He says and stretches his arms.

"Are you calling me a liar?" You joke and hit his foot with yours.

"I just figured you had a bunch of guys that-"

"Don't." You cut him off. "You should know me better than that."

"I do, I do. I just thought..."

"Well you thought wrong."

"But, have you ever wondered how it feels?" He asks.

You don't know how much he drank tonight, but the alcohol has definitely gone to his head. Why else would he keep dragging this?

But to him, he's legitimately curious. He's not even that drunk but he knows that his curiosity is coming from a place other than a drunken state.

"Um..." you start off and Vinnie is watching you intently. "Sure. I guess. But what about you? Have you fucked anyone bare?"

He scoffs.

"What? You can ask me but I can't ask you?"

"Ugh, never mind."

He moves from his side to lay on his back and crosses his arms over his chest, hair falling in his face.

"How do you think it feels?" He asks after a few seconds and looks back over at you.

When you don't answer, he pushes on your arm and says, "Come on. Tell me."