18. Leaked Photos

Plot: Vinnie wanted to keep the relationship private but someone leaked pictures of you two on vacation
———————————————————————————

Vinnie and I were at Horseshoe Bay. A lake resort just outside Austin, Texas. We both had some time off and figured it would be good for our mental health to travel somewhere.

We definitely needed some time to ourselves with our busy schedules. The Caribbean seemed like the best idea but this resort in Texas was just as perfect, and less pain off the wallet too.

Currently, our bodies lay intertwined on a lounge chair for two with a view of the water. Music was playing softly on the background in tune with the soft breeze.

"I miss you." I sighed.

"I do too babe." He said and rubbed soft circles on my back.

"It's weird isn't it?"

"What is?"

I wrapped my arms around him tighter as if he'd slip away.

"To miss someone who's right in front of you."

"Who's holding you." He corrected. His arms tightened around me and right then and there I felt like I could give him all the love on the world.

I peppers his face with kisses and he laughed.

"What's all that for?"

"Like I said, I miss you."

"I love you." He breathed. He always seemed so happy when I gave him affection, as if we wasn't expecting it in the first place.

We both leaned in so our lips could touch where we left off.

****
The next afternoon, Vinnie and I were getting ready to go jet skiing. He was in the bathroom fixing his hair when his phone rang.

"What's up Sam?" He asked and put the call on speaker so he wouldn't have to use his hands.

Because of that, I was able to hear what he said next.

"You and Y/N are on tiktokroom and are trending on Twitter." Sam told Vinnie. His voice had a sense of urgency.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and Vinnie scoffed. "What are you talking about?"

"Just look."

The call ended and I opened up my social media as fast as I could.

My jaw dropped as I saw what was on my screen.

My pictures...OUR pictures from last night at the lounge was plastered all over social media.

Vinnie had told me about camera men who would come up to him while at dinner with friends but this was different.

No one knew Vinnie and I were dating and we wanted it that way for a while. These were private moments and were meant to be just that.

I glance over at Vinnie for his reaction and his eyes are glued to his phone. I can tell he's fuming, he's so mad.

He came out the bathroom, phone in hand. "Y/N-"

"I know-" I cut him off in a shaky voice.

He threw his phone on the bed and hit the wall.

"Vin-"

"Fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Vinnie stop it!" I get up and try to calm him down and he covers his face with his hands.

"Someone really invaded our privacy by taking pictures and posting them. Even if our relationship was public, that's completely disrespectful."

I knew why Vinnie was mad. It wasn't really about him, he really didn't care about what people did or said to him. But me, he wanted to protect me from the trolls on the internet, which is why he wanted a private relationship.

Girls that he did tik toks with in the past would get hated on and he didn't even date them. I can only imagine the shit I'm getting right now. I don't even want to look. I felt like crying.

The vibe wasn't the same anymore. Vinnie and I no longer wanted to go jet skiing. I mean, why would we?

At first, No one knew my name. It was just known that Vinnie Hacker has a girlfriend but soon enough, everyone found me. Vinnie follows me on social media so I knew someone was going to go through his following to see if they could find a match to the girl in the pictures. Like some FBI agents.

People were hating on me but that was expected. But people were also hating on Vinnie, for some reason I didn't understand. But no matter what people were saying about me, I didn't wanna let it affect me.

*****
Now it's been about 2 days since the whole incident went down and we were back in LA.

Vinnie hasn't addressed anything yet until now. Probably because he didn't wanna address anything while pissed off in the moment. He sat in the backyard and went live to say a few words.

He sat quietly for a few minutes to take in all the comments.

"Is this all you guys want? Like y'all seriously get on my nerves. I can't escape anything. Like I try to go on something for one second and I'll scroll down on my feed and the only thing I see is y'all hating on me and her. I could care less if it was me, like it doesn't faze me I guess, but that's my girlfriend. Why can't I get the same respect that Noah gets? And I'm not trying to compare in anyway, but why is it completely different when it's me? Me having a girlfriend is not threatening y'all in any way yet people are going out of their way to be disrespectful as fuck. You guys can make fun of me all you want, but Y/N is someone I love so much and it's like damn, this is sad to see. She hasn't done anything wrong and y'all don't even know her. There's like...20K people on this live right now and I guarantee you that probably half those people don't even like me or they just wanna know some drama. I found someone that I like so much and y'all can't even be happy for me. I know some of you guys have sent her hate, but from here on out, I don't wanna hear it or see it. This is absolutely ridiculous. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. Treat people the way you wanna be fucking be treated."

Vinnie Hacker ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara