45. Golden Hour

Plot: you admire Vinnie in the morning
———————————————————————————

You were woken up by the sunlight because the curtains hadn't been closed the night before. You peeled your eyes lids open and blinked forcefully to wake yourself up more.

Staring silently at the window, some light was blocked due to the black curtains on the side, which created a golden haze.

It was so pretty but nothing could compare to the view on your left side. Vinnie was sleeping soundly, his brows messy and his hair sprawled out on his head. And his lips looking plump in the most enticing shade of pink. Made you wanna kiss him right there.

You took a hand and gently caressed his hair, moving flyaways to the side

You took a hand and gently caressed his hair, moving flyaways to the side. Vinnie opened his eyes just a little to see what was touching him.

"Y/N?" He mumbled.

You smiled in response and he shifted.

He was so beautiful without even trying. He even sounded gorgeous.

The sunlight hit his face, making it look like he was illuminated. His face shifted in response to the light and he opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he woke up to you looking at him.

"Just admiring how pretty you are." You said.

His blushed and tried not to smile from the compliment.

"That's not true." He answered. "You're the pretty one."

He groans in response, pushing you away playfully before hiding his face in the pillow.

"Don't do that. Now I can't see you."

He lifted his head up and smiled.

"Ahh there you are."