11. He kisses you all of a sudden

You had been friends with Thomas for about 4 years now. Tonight, he had invited you over for a movie night at the Hype House with the rest of the members. You weren't apart of the Hype House itself but being his friend, you came over a lot.

Another halfway through the movie, everyone decided to bail and go get some food. Except for you and Vinnie. You two just didn't feel like going anywhere this late at night. You felt a little bummed because you assumed you had to stop the movie.

"I'll watch it with you." Vinnie said.

With everyone else gone, you and Vinnie watched the rest of the movie in silence, with him only a few feet away from you on the couch. You can't lie, it felt a bit awkward at first.

It's not that you didn't like him. And you were sure he didn't have anything against you. It's just that for some weird reason, you just weren't as close to him as you were with the other members.

Now the movie was over and Vinnie's phone lights up on the table in front of him. You think he's gonna pick it up but he doesn't even glance at it. Because he's looking right at you but you don't notice.

"So," he crosses one leg over the other. "What do you wanna do now?"

You raise an eyebrow. "Don't you have something to do that doesn't involve me?" You ask. And not in a rude way.

He shakes his head no.

"Why aren't we close?" He asks and scoots over to you. "I mean, like why aren't we friends?"

Licking your lips, you are extremely aware of the closeness of your bodies. "I don't know. I guess people like you aren't friends with people like me."

Vinnie looks at you with a perplexed expression. "What do you mean?"

"You're popular, good looking, charismatic. When you walk in the room, people's heads turn." You say.

"You're all that and more. Seriously, you should see the look on people's faces when you walk in." He told you.

You shake your head. "Yeah right. You don't know what people are looking at when I walk in a room."

Vinnie whispers. "You're right, I don't. Because all my attention is on you."

"Hmm have you been drinking alcohol?" You joke.

He shakes his head no.

"Well," you sighed. "It's getting late. I should-"

And then, Vinnie is kissing you.