61. everything is not okay

Plot: Vinnie breaks down because he has been receiving hate
———————————————————————————

You started noticing small things at a time.

After he got his hair cut, he started wearing his bandana a lot more.

It seemed like he was always looking at himself in the mirror.

He began streaming more and more with his face cam off.

He spent so much time in his room.

His replies to comments on his tik tok videos were questionable. For example, a girl was wondering why he wore necklaces to bed. She said that if she did, she'd be afraid of choking in her sleep. Vinnie replied with, "I hope I do."

When y'all would be sleeping, his hold on you seemed to be a little tighter.

You began to be concerned about his behavior. Questioning whether or not you should talk to him about it. Maybe it was nothing and you were being overly concerned because you cared.

One night, he had wanted to watch a movie with you.

While he was waiting on you, he was on tik tok. And yet again, another video about him was on his for you page. Someone posted a screenshot from his recent video showing his hair cut with the caption, "Y'all find this attractive?"

Out of habit, he opened the comment section and he wished he hadn't.

(Author's Note: I saw someone make a negative video about him and people in the comments JUMPED at the opportunity to talk bad about him. These are some of the comments talking about his hair or just him in general)

 These are some of the comments talking about his hair or just him in general)