21. Thoughts

Plot: Vinnie wants you to move into the hype house with him
———————————————————————————
"So have you made your decision yet?" Vinnie asks.

He is referring to an apartment and two town houses you looked at. You were so close to moving out of your parents house and Vinnie had gone along to look at the places with you.

"No," you sighed. "I like how the apartment complex has a pool on the roof-"

"We have a pool here." Vinnie cut you off.

"I know. I haven't forgotten about when you pushed me in."

"Heyyyy, I apologized for that."

You started talking about the places again. "But I also like how the townhouses have those stairs-"

"We have stairs." Vinnie cut you off again.

You furrowed your brows. You knew what he was doing. "Vin, I'm not moving into this house."

He shrugged. "Just a thought."

"No it's not. You've been asking me for months."

"Maybe I'd stop if you'd just move in with us. With me. I mean I know you're not a content creator but Thomas and everyone else love having you over. You basically live here anyway. You're here all day everyday. You have a toothbrush in my bathroom. You keep clothes in my closet. I let you wear my stuff too..."

He paused and then spoke again. "Do you think it would be a bad thing living with me?"

You shook your head and kissed his cheek. "No of course not. It's just that...moving out of my parents house is a big step in and of itself. On top of that, I know you guys are not in school, so y'all have so much free time, but I still am. And I need a quiet place so I can study and stuff-"

"Anytime you have to do work, I will make sure everyone is quiet or out of the house so you can concentrate."

You smiled at him.

"Plus, when you're here, we can cook together, play video games, go skating." He said.

"We do that stuff anyway." You replied.

"Yeah but now it can be everyday and not just when you are free to come over."

You sighed in thought. "Fine...I'll move in with you."

Vinnie smiled and was about to jump for joy but you stopped him.

"BUT, I want the empty room down the hall."

Vinnie's expression changed and now he looked annoyed. "No way. You can literally have half of my room."

His room was big already and he figured you'd wanna share half his bed also.

"Vinnie come on. I love the idea of having a bigger room all to myself that I can decorate the way I want."

"Nooooo." He huffed.

"Then no deal."

He rolled his eyes before agreeing. "Fine."

He got over that quickly and his smile came back onto his face as he picked you up with joy. At least you'd be down the hall from him in the same house and he can see you any time of the day.