Forbid

Ch.13

Being babied by Jungkook was not your intention. Then again, it's not like you went to Florian's farm purposefully searching for Yoongi. You were aware that there was a creature causing harm, though you didn't realize it would be a vampire. Florian and his family are incredibly lucky that Yoongi hasn't bothered to break into their home to attack them. He very much could with how powerful he was. As soon as you got back to your home, you looked into your books to see if you had anything about vampires written down. You needed to know about them as much as you could.

Jungkook gave you a long lecture to be careful and why you should avoid interacting with any dark creatures. He had his points, but it was hard listening to him when Florian approached you. Florian had no clue that an angel was talking right into your ear. It was difficult paying attention to the both of them when they were saying two entirely different things. Florian discussing methods to feed the animals and Jungkook telling you to figure out how to get out of this job. He really didn't want you coming into contact with Yoongi again.

He made it very clear to you that a dark creature would manipulate you the second they become aware of your magic. Jungkook was paranoid and protective for this reason. You understood where he was coming from which made you feel awful when telling him that you couldn't quit on your first day. Jungkook may worry about you, but you promised to protect yourself. Plus, why would Yoongi return to the farm if he knew that Jungkook would come back just to protect you? He barely escaped this time.

That wasn't enough to calm down all his concerns. You thought he would be fine the next morning, but you were sorely mistaken. When you arrived to the castle, it was the first thing you heard. Youngjo and you were happy to bring all of the guys new food only to enter a quiet room. All the men turned their heads to you with judgement in their eyes. What exactly did Jungkook say to them? You lowered the basket in your hands, doing your best to smile. Jungkook stood with his arms crossed while the rest were seated, either sighing in frustration or giving you a worried gaze.

"Hello—" You started.

"What makes you think that you can handle a vampire? You barely turned Seokjin human." Namjoon didn't even give you a chance to speak. "I forbid you from working at the farm any longer."

"Forbid?" Taehyung was stunned.

"Vampire? What about a vampire?" Youngjo faced you as you let out a soft whine.

"Jungkook told us that a vampire almost attacked you at your work yesterday." Seokjin frowned. "Is that true?"

"I doubt Jungkook would lie," Hoseok said, noticing how your expression was also giving away the answer. "(F/n)?"

"I mean..." You fidgeted with the basket in your hands. Youngjo jumped off your shoulder to sit on the table and judge you with the rest. "It's kind of true..."

"Kind of?" Jimin raised a brow. Both him and Taehyung were small on the table. Thanks to his size, Jimin flew over to you. "Sounds like a complete yes to me."

"I don't know much about vampires, but I don't think you should be around that area much longer." Seokjin scratched the back of his ear. "I would tell you the same if you got near a siren, (F/n)."

"We're all just worried about your safety." Hoseok nodded.

"What if Jungkook hadn't come in time?" Taehyung questioned.

"I...I would have used my magic—"

"No, you wouldn't have. Jungkook said you were completely frozen and in the end, you let the vampire go." Namjoon slapped his hand on the table. He stood up from how irritated he was. They were all speaking out for your safety, but Namjoon was noticeably angry with your actions. He didn't care if Youngjo cawed at him and he didn't seem to notice how meek you got from his behavior.