15. Backseat wrestling (Mature)

Previously: Stepping out they all turned to look at you stopping there conversations. You walked out and headed back to whatever class you were in.

Months passed and it's now May there's weeks left of school, prom and graduation. Things with Billy have been going great. You wondered why Billy has still not asked you to be his girlfriend after months of hanging out everyday hooking up left and right.
You got your license a few months back which made it easier for you two to hangout.

You and Steve have talked little here and there the rides to school were terribly awkward and small talk he got back to Nancy for a little while but things didn't work out and it finally came to quits. After you got your license Steve has given you the cold shoulder as there was really no need to talk.

You were honestly having a great time with Billy that Steve has barley even crossed you mind except for every single time you see him.

Although the constant shit talk about you was still going on things we're going good.

The bell rung and you walked to your second period of the day and passed Steve walking the other direction. You looked behind you for a second and saw Steve was doing the same. You both smiled an then turned your heads back.

Walking into the gym you saw Steve and Billy playing basketball. Billy looked over at you and winked.

You walked your laps with a few other girls who didn't want to play basketball either. Every girl in there hated you because Billy still.

Shaking it off after a girl with short hair and freckles spoke.

"Hey" she said. 

"Hi" you said a bit confused and annoyed was she about to criticize you and call you a slut also.

"I'm Robin" she said confidently putting her hand out for you to shake.

"I'm y/n, are you new here?" you said shaking her hand.

"New to this class? Yes. New to this school? No." She said.

"Oh sorry! I've just never seen you before." You said awkwardly.

"That's okay. We actually were actually in art together." She laughed a little as your face lit up of embarrassment.

"That's so awkward." You laughed.

"It's fine, in your defense I sat way in the back so." She said which made you feel better.

You both finished your laps and walked up the bleachers and sitting next to each other.

Steve came walking over to you guys and up the bleachers as Billy watched like a hawk. You wondered what he was about to say to you sense you didn't think Steve would ever want to talk to you again.

"Robin! Sense when have you been in this class?" Steve said putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Ew you reek of dirty gym socks!" She said pulling his arm off.

You sat confused as hell. A slight bit embarrassed that you thought he was about to come say something to you but instead robin. For some reason you felt jealously come over you. Was it only when you couldn't have Steve what made you like him?

"You know you love it." He laughed and then looked at you. "Hey y/n" he said.

"Hey" you said and he continued on his conversation with Robin.

Your mind kept spinning of confusion. Why are you feeling jealous that Steve is flirting with Robin when you've been jumping through hoops with Billy. Looking over at Billy your heart beating fast but also a bit fearful. Being with Billy is great but you're getting the most attention from everyone at school more than sense you've moved here but not the good kind of attention.

Looking back at Steve your heart beating the same as looking at Billy. But why? Your feelings were 100% gone. Or so you thought.

"Hey I actually wanted to tell you something important do u want to meet me in the hall?" Steve asked Robin as she shook her head. They both walked out.

Annoyed with Steve having something so "important" that they had to go somewhere else. You wondered what this was.

Watching Billy and waiting for his eyes to be back on you. He looked and you gave him the eyes. His eyebrows rose and a ball was passed to him.

You slowly rose up an walked down the bleachers and when the coach wasn't watching but Billy still was you walked under the bleachers.

You walked over to the door that lead outside as you heard the sound of footsteps approaching. You went out the door and hid behind it poking your head up to see if Billy would find you.

He looked around under the bleachers confused on where you went. Finally his eyes met yours and you ran.

The door swung open and Billy started running after you as you ran towards the parking lot.

You had no idea what you were doing or where you were going with this but you caught eye of Billy's car and kept running as you both were laughing out of confusion.

You got to Billy's car and open the car door and got in his back seat. Within seconds Billy was in the car in the back seat ontop on you.

Both panting from sprinting to the car you both didn't say a word but giggled as he leaned in to kiss you.

"Well well well can't get enough of me can you? " He joked

"I guess not." You smiled wrapping your arms around the back of his neck as he leaned in for another kiss.

"I must say you look incredibly beautiful" he said smiling.

"As so do you" you said smiling.

"I look beautiful!?" He asked and laughed.

"Yes." You said giggling.

"You sure do know what your doing to me don't you?" He said moving the hair out of your face.

"What?" You asked even though you did in fact know what you were doing.

He smiled grabbing your hands and pinning them to your sides and aggressively kissing you as you began to slide his pants down.

He slid your shirt over your head and placed it to the side as he kissed on your neck and then sat on the seat placing you on top of him.

You both continued to make out feeling him get harder under you. His hands traveled up and down your back as one hand then lead to his dick and he pulled it out as you moved your shorts to the side and Billy put the tip of it in.

You gasped as Billy placed his hand over your mouth and the other around your back as melted in his arms.

"Fuck you feel so good!" Billy grunted as he began to thrust deeper in and out of you.

You let out a moan before Billy kissed you. Both moaning Billy speed up going faster as you started to take a little control bouncing up and down on him.

Billy reached for a condom from the floor of his car placing a corner of it in his mouth as he tore it open. He quickly pulled his dick out for a second putting the condom on and sliding it back in.

His lips smashed back onto yours as his breathing got heavier and his grunts gets louder. His arms wrapped tighter around you as he sped up and went faster and deeper as you were moaning louder and louder uncontrollably while the car is noticeably shaking from the outside.