14. Sleepover

Previously:  "That's another reason." He laughed and blew it away.

You looked at your watch to see it was already 10:30 and remember that you should probably get home so you can get ready for school tomorrow.

"Hey Billy is it okay if we maybe leave soon sense we have school tomorrow?" You asked an he looked at you with a little disappointment.

"Yeah." He sat up and gave you his hand to help you up.

As you stood up you could feel your knees weakened by the soreness above but you didn't wanna seem like a baby so you walked it off. Billy walked back into the woods and you followed. He seemed a little tense like something was on his mind as he opened your door for you.

You were both is the car and you looked over at Billy "thank you for today I had so much fun with you." You said as he replied "anything for you doll." He said.

Windows we're down and music was blaring as Billy drive you home. You guys sing to some songs together before having to turn it down once you got to your house. Billy's mood was different an it honestly really bothered you.

"Billy what's going on your acting like a completely different person than you were when I first came with you today." You said nervously.

"It's nothing y/n" he said.

"That's a lie." You said as he rolled his eyes.

"It's really nothing y/n now get out!" He said an your eye widened.

What a dick. Steve was right all he wanted to do was get in your pants an then leave but you didn't know it was going to happen this fast. You quickly unbuckled an got out the car slamming the door you opened yourself. Billy didn't even look at you.

Walking inside only the living room light was on meaning you mom was already in bed asleep. You walked up to your room looked out the window and saw his car was gone. You felt like you had a rock in your throat and your stomach was turned inside out by how hurt you were.

Putting your face into your pillow you cried and cried. Until you heard a very quite tap on the window.

It was Billy

Opening it himself from the outside he walked over taking off his shirt and pants without saying a word.
He raised your covers and got in bed with you. You laid in shock of what the fuckery.

"I shouldn't have let you leave like that." He said.

"Well yeah" you whispered.

"The truth is things aren't that great at home. I guess being with you and having it be so nice and peaceful that as soon as I look back at my reality I can't escape." He whispered.

"Billy what do yo-" you were cut off to the sound of tapping at your window again.

You mouthed the words oh god as you saw Steve outside your window. You looked at Billy to see rage in his eyes. He stood up an walked over to your window.

"Harrington" Billy said placing his hands at the bottom of the window

"That's me" Steve said.

"What are you doing here at this time of the night?" Billy asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." Steve said.

You looked over at both of them.

"Guys can we please do this another time my mom is home and can come in here at any second!" You whispered.

"I'm not leaving unless he leaves" Steve said.

"I'm not going no where anytime soon so you can go ahead and beat it Harrington" Billy said crossing his arms.

"You guys both leave then!" You said as they both looked at you surprised.

"I'm not leaving." Billy said leaning against the window looking at you.

He looked at you with such anger, Steve was looking at you confused.

"Steve leave.." you said as Billy chuckled and closed the window on Steve before he could say much.

You kept looking at Steve as he looked at you with such disgust. Betrayed was written on his face as he then looked away and started making his way down.

"Now where were we?" Billy said coming back into bed with you.

As much as it hurt to kick Steve out like that you remember all the things Nancy and him would do to you that were similar. If Steve's hurt about it than he'll understand how you felt.

"You and Steve are close huh?" Billy asked laying back down in bed with you.

"I mean yeah we pretty much grew up together" you said adjusting your pillow.

"Hm" billy said as he closed his eyes

You could feel the vibes were off. You didn't know what to do with Steve. You kept trying to think you we're making the right decision but something kept tell you that you're wrong.

Billy's arms wrapped around you and pulled you into him. In his arms you felt so comfortable and warm and your eyelids got heavier. Within seconds you were passed out in Billy's arms.

The next morning you woke up to Billy not there. You looked around in confusions wondering if last night was a dream and Steve and Billy were not both at your window.

"HONEY TIME TO WAKE UP" your mom screamed from downstairs.

You quickly walked into your bathroom and got ready for school. Walking downstairs you looked and saw you were running late again but Steve wasn't honking outside.

"Woah who's that handsome fella" your mom said leaning against the window that had a view of the driveway.

You walked over to see Billy leaning on his car looking at his watch.

"He's just a friend of mine bye mom I'll see you later!" You said running outside.

"Some friend to drive all this way to give you a ride to school." Your mom winked at you and closed the door.

"Goodmorning doll ya sleep like a angel last night because you look like one!" He said opening up your door.

"Billy what happened last night cannot happen again." You said buckling your seatbelt.

"You mean not when your moms home?" He joked.

"Yes" you said.

Billy drove into the school parking lot and immediately girls jaws dropped at the sight of seeing you in his passenger seat.

"Ew (y/pronouns) not even pretty!" Girl said rolling there eyes.

You looked away and automatically knew this was a mistake. Something felt wrong.

Getting out of the car you just received more eye rolls and looks of disgust. Billy wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Don't let these girls get to you." He said as you guys continued to walk.

Later in the day you walked into the bathroom and into a stall.

"Y/n is seriously such a slut like Steve now Billy."
"And did you hear (y/ pronouns) slept with Steve and that's why him and Nancy broke up."
"I'm surprised Billy would settle for that."

Tears formed in your eyes. You knew you couldn't hide in there until they were gone but you would rather eat glass.

Stepping out they all turned to look at you stopping there conversations. You walked out and headed back to whatever class you were in.