27. Closet talk

Previously: You tried to avoid eye contact with Billy as you didn't want him seeing how much he actually affected you. Your legs began to weaken as you slid your back down the door and tears just started streaming.

You sat and Billy crouched down next to you while he let out a sigh.

threw your tears you saw billy staring at you, you could see on his face that he was drained. 

"Billy..." you could barley speak as tears kept pouring down you face like two little rivers. 

"Listen (y/n) as bad as I feel for you and everything I've put you through these past few days I still haven't heard a thing from you! If what I walked into with you and Steve was nothing (y/n) then why have we let ourselves get this far!" Billy said somewhat leaning back on the bucket.

"You wouldn't have believed me either way Billy, before we could even explain ourselves you attacked Steve!" you said looking up at him as anger came into play.

"Yeah I did, but you can't lie you would do it to if you saw some girl in my room somewhat undressed!" Billy said crossing his arms.

"Not true! I would've kept my calm and talked to you afterwards, unlike you who just went in beat up my friend and then go sleep with multiple girls not even within the next twenty four hours!" You said back to billy raising your voice and throwing your shoulders back more against the door to fix your posture. 

Billy watched you fix your posture and fixed his "huh besides the beating up the friend part sounds like you were doing the sleeping around, which I didn't take part of. The girl who threw the egg at your car was a waitress at a restaurant, I tipped five dollars for a 'good time' to just have her throw an egg at Steves car. Bitch had not aim or game." he sighed.

"Also (y/n) I tried talking to you multiple times! Although I was still unaware of what truly was happening between you and Steve the night I barged in, I'm aware that im not completely innocent either, Im sorry." 

Billy said in a tone of what sounded like he was finished and now it was your turn. "I know Billy I'm sorry I just couldn't, I was more upset of how quickly you switched up on me and how everyone was treating me. the truth of what happened that night is irrelevant now but what happened between Steve and I was really nothing! he spilled his drink and had to get a change of clothes up in my room, Steve has changed in front of me probably a million times by now and there was stuff on his jeans that I was trying to help him by getting the stuff off." you said as the vision of Billy beating up Steve played over in your head again.

"Is that really all that happened?" Billy said 

you nodded "Billy I really can't stand to be in here much longer or Im going to pass out and now that you know my truth I have nothing else to say to you!" you said as you stood with pain in your voice as you hated how this is how things with Billy are gone now. looking at his eyes traveling the view of you like the first time you saw him. your memories played in your head like a lighting storm as you thought of all the bad too.

"I understand the going to pass out part but I really don't think this conversation is over, you can say you have nothing else to say to me however many times in your head or out loud to me... how about we talk more about this tonight wherever you want." Billy stood leaning close to you as you dug yourself deeper into the old wooden door your back is facing. 

staring at him, the doubt crept in how could someone do so much damage but the second you actually talk again your feelings for him come back.

"Maybe" you said as you quickly open and closed the door on Billy, speed walking back over to you and eddies seats throwing a towel over him and grabbing your cover up and putting it on.

"We need to go!" you said as eddie flinched sitting up.

"Why did something happen? Do I need to go kick some ass?" he said scratching his head and stretching. 

you shook your head as you were now ready to leave and starting making your way toward the exit while Eddie followed. You didn't bother looking at anything else beside the exit, in fear that you may make eye contact with Billy again. It's not that you were afraid to see him again, just afraid if you made eye contact again you may creep a little smile. 

As Eddie was now just about five minutes from your house you stared out the window hating that fact that you felt somewhat of a spark in you again just from the conversation between you and Billy, you also hated to admit to yourself that you were looking forward to seeing him soon and you were hoping even sooner. 

Eddie let out a sigh as he parked in your driveway. "Well since our pool time got cut short is there anything else you would like to do before I decide to go smoke a fatty." he said pulling a huge joint from the glovebox. 

"Um yeah sorry about that, thanks a lot for taking me and leaving like that, but like I said im just really not feeling that well I think it would be best if I just sat in bed the rest of the day." you said placing your hand on your stomach pretending it was hurting. 

"well if you plan on being lazy here's this!" Eddie pulled out a less as big joint and slide it on your ear like a flower. "get you some rest hope you feel better soon." he said looking at you.

"Thanks Eddie!" you said getting out the car and heading to the front door unlocking it.

you walked inside, taking a seat on the couch with such mixed emotions you were still so angry about everything Billy had done, but at the same time if he barged through the door and tore your shirt of you wouldn't be complaining. 

you sat up quickly giving yourself a quick sniff and gagged "oh my" you whispered smelling yourself of chlorine, sweat, and a somewhat unfamiliar scent. you hand going to scratch your forehead touched the joint and the unfamiliar scent was detected. you've completely forgotten everything with Steve and Eddie even though Billy was not even completely back in the picture.

you walked up the stairs to your bathroom and started the shower.