1.Hurrican Hargrove

Just a couple heads up for those of you who haven't read a "x reader" story here's some slangs that will help you out. With my story
Y/n=your name, Y/l= your last name, S/o/c=song of your choice. That's really it rn.

"Y/n! Steve is going to be here any minute! You need to hurry." Your mom yelled.

"Coming!!" you said grabbing a hot bagel that just bounced out the toaster. You toss it in the air a couple times to relieve your hands form the burning sensation.

Your mom comes up from behind you to hand you a jacket as a loud honking noise comes from outside.
"I still don't understand why you and Steve haven't started dating already!" Your Mom sighed putting her hands on her hips.

"Mom we've talked about this so many times already I-" You get cut off by the sound of Steve's horn blowing your ear drums. Your mom gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. Running out waving a goodbye.
"Gosh Steve lay back on the horn would ya!" You grief while getting in the car.

"I told you y/n, Nancy doesn't have a lot of patients with me lately!" he said driving out of my driveway.
"Well if you treat her the same way you treat me I can see why." You laugh.

"Hey! I treat her like a queen. I also still haven't gotten to third base yet sense she's been busy with that weirdo." He sighed setting his hands on the wheel.

"You're disgusting" You said leaning your head against the window.
Not only has Steve been your biggest crush but also your bestest friend sense the second grade. It was kinda forced as your moms grew up together an Steve's mom was the only one to take you guys in after you're parents nasty divorce. But once your mom an you got a house right next door to the Harringtons a friendship sparked immediately.
We go along in the car with silence for a good ten minutes when then we're finally in Hawkins high school parking-lot.

Steve finally broke the silence
"Your right I'm thinking maybe toni- what the hell!!" He shouts as the blue Camaro blaring music speeds by us taking the spot we were about to park in. You look at Steve and then back at the car noticing the license plate is from Cali.

Steve honks his horn then slowly starts going by it. You've never seen that car.
"Have you ever seen that car her before?" you ask Steve over the loud music playing out of the other persons car.

"Nah, looks like we might have a new kid... probs another nerd from Minnesota. Also you have a big lipstick mark on your cheek." He said parking.
"What?" You said pulling down the sun visors an looking in the mirror.

"That's embarrassing." He laughed while you tried rubbing it all off.
You guys both got out, Nancy came running up to Steve.

"Hey y/n how was your break?" Nancy asked as Steve wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
"Uhm. It was great how was yours?" You asked.

"It was amazing I had so much fun babysitting mike an his dorky friends" She said sarcastically.
"Anyway see you later!" They both waved at you and started heading towards the school.

Your crush with Steve faded once Nancy started coming around a couple months ago. Although as much as u hate to admit, your crush for Steve still roamed around in your head from time to time.
It was a new adjustment to your life an wasn't the greatest sense u being his best friend also cam along with the late nights third wheeling, helping Nancy sneak in to Steve's. You were still happy for them though because of how happy they looked together how happy Steve looked with Nancy as much as he hated to admit.

As your mind got stuck in a haze watching Steve and Nancy faded off you hear the sound of a car door slam as what looked like younger red haired girl walked off an away from the blue car. Suddenly you look around to see a blue eyed hunk step out the other side.

He looked around as his eyes met with yours.
You looked away and started walking towards the school.

You sat there in your class finally not thinking of Steve for once but for this mystery man you saw. Maybe the rest of the school year was going to get a bit better now that he's hear. He's definitely going to be the talk of town for awhile.

Your first period was over,then second. Finally third period came around an as you sat in your seat to the great one an only empty seat, never here, Steve. As you began to put your head down of course the blue eyed boy came walking in. Mrs. Shelby blushed. He walked over to her while ever girl an even some guys started drooling. You felt a drop on your hand an realized u were too! You would be lying if you said you didn't think he was charming.
He sat infront of you next to Tammy Anderson, she was absolutely gorgeous and surprisingly nice. They talked for a minute. You couldn't help but stare at him after a couple minutes of trying to act cool.
He turned his head around a little bit an you made eye contact again and he gave a somewhat of a cocky smile as he turned back around.

Class went by about twenty minutes or so until a knocking appeared at the door as Mrs. Shelby was to instantly drop her blushing an start with the eye roll as she opened the door for Steve. He walked in an sat down at his empty seat next to you.

Billy then looked back again watching him sit next to you then looking at you. Steve slammed his head into his palms.

"Ughhh y/n!" Steve then leaned his head on you.

"What's your problem now?" You said while pulling him off of you.
"How many days till our next break" he cried.
"Awhile, but hey at least Halloween is Friday!" You laughed.
Once assignments were handed out and Steve finally stopped bugging you as you worked you kept feeling as though someone's eyes were on you.
The bell rang, Steve had placed his hand on your head as a support for getting out of his seat an messing up your hair.
Then walking off to his next period with his friends. "King Steve! What happening man!" They all said. Steve has always been considered the "king" of this school it made you wonder how you're still such good friends.
Walking behind Steve you saw the new kid infront going the opposite direction an out the side doors lighting up a cigarette. Smoke goes over his head.

Onto your next period as u wait for once again 20 minute late Steve. Twenty minutes went by and boom.
"What's your excuse today Harrington" the teacher said leaning on the stand.
"Um the custodian needed my help something about a raccoon in the vent or something it was crazy!" He said walking over to his desk.
"Really" our teacher said lowering her glasses to her noes.
"Yeah, your welcome actually heard it was going to head towards this class an fall right on your desk." He said putting his hands on his hips.
"Ugh just sit down Harrington" she sighed rubbing her forehead.
"Good one" You said rolling your eyes.
"I think she totally bought it!" He said looking at me.
"Wait so it didn't actually happen??" You asked sarcastically.
"Y/n are you-" He then noticed you were kidding and gave you a nudge.

Finally it was the last period of the day. Billy walked in an sat right next to you he looked at you a couple times an You looked back.

Hope you enjoy the story so far!! Feel free to leave some suggestions on how I can improve the story.