10. Hearts rising (MATURE CHAPTER)

Previously:  "If you say so.." he sighed as well walking into the crowd.

-

Your question "why am I here?" you asked yourself earlier appeared in your head again. Especially sense you were alone again. Steve was off taking care of Nancy as all you got was death stares from Billy.

You leaned against the counter behind you while still sipping your drink. You looked up at the time an it wasn't even close to the time Steve said you would be leaving. Looking around you saw Steve and Nancy dancing together and they looked happy. Your eyes scanned the room looking for Billy when you then saw Jonathan watching them also. You noticed that the way he was looking at Nancy was probably the same way you were looking at Steve. An then it made sense.

Suddenly you felt someone appeared behind you. You quickly turned around to the one and only. Looking up at him you sighed in relief. He looked as if he was about to say something when suddenly the girl from outside appeared.

"Y/n omgggg introduce me to this handsome devil" she grinned.

You rolled your eyes and introduced them as Billy grinned because he could tell it mad you mad that they were flirting. As they kept talking He looked at you again as you watched them. He then turned back to the girl.
You were pissed as there conversation and flirting was going on to long. You walked off as he laughed.

  Walking past everyone nudging quite a few people. You finally found the staircase and walked up them not looking back.

You found a room that looked like a regular teenager boys room. Weights everywhere posters along the walls. Assuming it was Billy's room. You sat on his bed looking at his wall an letting out a be exhale.

   You heard the sound of the door open and turned you head seeing Billy step in while he was still looking out the room as if he was making sure know one followed. Your head turned back to the wall as you sat up getting ready to get out.

"Sorry I just needed a quick escape from all this." You said looking at the floor.

"It's fine..." He sighed also looking down.

"Alright well I'm going to go back down." You said
walking past him when he then grabbed your wrist.

"Wait! We should talk." He said.

"Okay." You awkwardly said as he then brought you back over to the bed with him.

You both took a seat an he finally looked up at you.

"Y/n I'm sorry I haven't talked to you It's just what you said the other day after we talked I felt if I said anything to you it would make you think even worse of me." He said looking deep into your eyes.

"I'm sorry about what I said Billy as much as it was needed to be said I was also going through a lot of stuff in my head." You said as he nodded his head.

"I guess I can answer for both of us an say your forgiven!" He grinned.

You put your arms out and open for a hug. Billy laughed as he pulled you on him. You looked deep into his eyes and saw his hunger for you but also his love.

He slid a hand up behind your head an another one around your waist. You brought you lips close to Billy's as all the sexual tension was rising between you too.

Only last seconds your lips smashed together. Not even stopping to breath. Your hands wrapped around his head as you guys went deeper into your kiss.

He made his way down to you neck once again. You felt this time that in this very moment you were ready for whatever was about to happen.

Letting out small gasp after you felt something under you. Breaking away from billy he looked at you with a smile.

You smiled an slowly got off of billy he looked you up an down licking his lips and adjusting himself.
You stood infront of him an slowly went down to your knees as Billy's eyes widened.

You unbuckled his belt as he shuffled to help you.
"You don't need to do this." Billy said.

You tried to stay as confident as possible as you looked up at him an then back down at his large print.

"Do you want me to stop?" You asked seductively while rubbing his dick from the outside of his boxers.

"Hell no!" He grinned letting out a little sigh of relief.

You looked back down looking out how big it was. His hand slid down to your chin as you pulled it out oh his boxers. You gulped a little and you checks got red.

You lightly wrapped your fingers around it as your tongue slowly wrapped around the top. Billy let out another small sigh as his body moved a bit closer to you.
You put his dick in your mouth an started sucking slowly as Billy started grunting.

  You started going further down listening to Billy's small moans an groans. You looked up at him as his head was tilted back. His head came back down  his eyes looking at yours.

"Just like that." Billy said running his hand threw your hair as he lightly held your head with one hand.

You now had Billy's whole dick down your throat an you started bobbing your head faster as his grunts started getting louder.

Getting faster you felt Billy's dick began to twitch as you pulled it out of your mouth but placing you hand back on it jerking it while the tip was still in your mouth.

"Fuck..." Billy said under his heavy breathing.

"That was amazing" Billy said looking down at you.

You weren't quite sure what to do now and you got up from your knees an fixed yourself up as you walked towards the door.
Before you knew it you were thrown down on the bed as Billy was now on top of you.

"Billy!" You giggled as he was getting closer to you.

"What?" He asked.

"What are you doing!" You said as he then looked somewhat worried.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked.

"I don't know I've never done this before I didn't know if I leave or stay." You laughed.

"It's your turn now" he grinned as you layed there nervously.

He got up an ran his fingers up and down your body as he lifted one of your legs in the air. He started with a kiss on your ankle an then another and another until he was in the middle of your thighs.

His hand slowly traced your underwear as he slid it over an your face got super red.

"Billy" you said nervously before you felt his tongue circle around your clit as chills ran up and down your body.

Both your thighs were over his shoulder as he was devouring your area. This was a feeling you've never felt before. It felt like the feeling of heaven but in between your thighs.

As you felt you we're getting closer Billy got his fingers wet and slowly slid them in as you gasped.

Once he could tell you were comfortable he began going faster while still eating you out.

As you got the feeling of cumming your legs shakes and wrapped around his head as he kept going.

"Billy that was amazing" You said breathing heavy as he came back up next to you. He pulled you closer kissing you.

"Ready to go again?" He asked.

"Billy I don't think I can I'm sorry" you said looking at the clock in his room that his 11:50.

"Billy oh my gosh I have to go!" You said fixing yourself and running to the door as Billy quickly pulled his pants up running after you.

Billy looked a bit disappointed that you were already leaving an once you opened the door.

"Five more minutes" he said picking you up over his shoulder an laying you ontop of him.