24. Rain on me

Previously: You passed out as soon as your head hit the pillow.

"(Y/n) wake up!" Eddie said with his hand on you shoulder.

You woke up from the best sleep of your life. You saw Eddie and how he looked ready already.

"Goodmorning!" Eddie said standing up and walking over to the weed to put it back in his room.

"Good morning." You groaned stretching looking at the time seeing first period already started.

"Oh my god I can't be late or miss another day of school my moms going to kill me!" You said quickly getting dressed.

"Don't worry I live close." He said handing you a small bag of weed and shooing you both out the door.

You both got in eachothers cars and drove off speeding to school. You parked your car and soon saw Eddie approaching.

"Hey last night was fun in all but I don't want to give you the wrong impression. Last night was definitely something I don't do. The truth is I think your really cool and I want to get to know you a little better." He said walking with you.

"Yeah I think your really cool too Eddie and yeah that's not really me either." You said as he opened the door for you.

"Yeah... yeah well hey the pool opens up this Saturday if you maybe want to go together?" He asked.

"Yeah let's do it!" You said.

"Alright sounds good see you around." Eddie said as you waved and walked off to gym.

Once the doors opened Steve and Billy both turned there heads quickly.

They both started walking towards you but Billy hesitated and turn back to play. He looked angry and Steve looked concerned.

"Where have you been?" Steve said walking towards you.

"What do you mean?" You asked looking around and billy was looking again.

"Well I didn't see you come home last night!" He said and you kept walking.

"I was at a friends house! No not billys!" You said.

"Well I know because it wasn't Billy's. I had to wake him up in his car so he could not be blocking my driveway." He joked.

"Oh." You said and continued to walk.

You thought of how Billy was outside your house. What was he doing there.

"Where were you and why are you in the same clothes as yesterday?" He asked with a bit of anger in his concern.

"I was at a friends house!" You said getting annoyed.

"What friend?" He asked.

Annoyed with the integration "oh my god enough with the questions I don't need to tell you everything." You said.

Steves face looked annoyed as he rolled his eyes "Fine." He ran back out to the court.

You sat with Robin and talked before the bell ring and you went to your next period.

"I'm sorry for getting onto you." You said taking your seat next to Steve.

"It's fine I shouldn't have asked you so many questions. I was just worried." He said as Billy leaned back in his seat scoffing.

You looked at Billy who did look at you and then back to Steve.

"Thanks Steve I don't know what I would do without you." You said and the class went on.