7. Surprise

Previously: "Will talk more about this later." He said winking at you before picking up a stranded basketball and heading back out.

"I was getting my ball coach!" He laughed.

You pretty much stayed hidden before the bell rang sense there was no point now that there was just minutes left of class.

Soon enough it was last period an Billy came walking in with a grin on his face as he looked at you. Your smile quickly faded as you noticed everyone else was looking at you with jealousy.

"Are you sure you want me to come to this party of yours?" You asked as he looked at you surprised.

"Your saying that as if you even have a choice to not come. Your coming to my party." He smirked.

Rolling your eyes you looked down at the paper you guys were working on. Suddenly a warm hand squeezed your thigh as you jumped up Billy chuckled.

"Billy! Your going to get me in trouble, again!" You whispered flickering his strong hands off of you.
He just kept giggling and turned back to his paper.
The last bell of the day rung. Billy placed his arm around your shoulders.

"I was just kidding back there doll, but was that eye roll back there a yes to my party invite?" He asked pulling you in.

"I mean I don't know I'll have to check with Steve an see if he can take me or not?" You said feeling Billy's jealously once you spoke Steve's name.

With cockiness in his tone while he laughed he looked down at you. "Oh he'll be there!"

"Really how do you know?" You asked as you guys were soon to be at Steve's car.

You looked above an saw Steve leaning on his car looking at you with Billy.

"Harrington!" Billy grinned.

"Billy..." Steve rolled his eyes.

"Your coming to my party tomorrow right?" Billy said.

"Yeah, an I'll take y/n with me!" Steve said grabbing you from billy.

"Great! See you later princess!" Billy waved walking away. You got in the car looking at Steve.

He let out a big sigh tilting his head back while lowering his hand in the wheel.

You looked at his neck an thought of all the ways you could relive him of his stress. Your mind went back to reality.

"Are you okay Steve?" You asked.

"Yeah just a long day!" He groaned.

"Wanna go get some costumes?" You rose a brow waiting for him to answer.

He brought his head back down. "Sorry y/n but I already promised Nancy we would go together tonight. But I can drop you off now if u want?" He said turning the car on.

"Yeah if you don't mind?" You said looking at him.
He nodded an you guys head there.

Walking into the costume store your mind raced of ideas of what you wanted to wear. Slutty, innocent, sweet, horrifying, a reality star? But your biggest question was what would be something that would drive billy an Steve crazy.

You picked a slutty nurse's outfit an brought it to the counter. Checking out you saw the price was definitely higher then you thought it would be. The middle aged man saw worry in your eyes.

"You short on cash darling" he grinned placing his hand over the counter placing it under your chin. He started to walk around the counter. He placed his hands on your hips pulling you close to him.

"I can make some arrangements if you really want that cute little costume." He smiled pulling you closer.

"Uhh..." you were shocked as your face was inches from this disgusting man.

"Get your fucking nasty hands off of her right now!" You turned around to see Steve.

Steve began walking to you guys an pushed you away from the gross man.

"Y/n I want you to go in the car while I take care of this." Steve said coming close to the man as he looked scared.

You looked at Steve then your costume an back at Steve. Running out to the car you sat waiting as you heard lots of movement going on in there. Steve then came out his noes bleeding an his knuckles bruised. He got in.

"Are you okay?" He asked an you nodded.

"Alright let's start heading back then." He suggested.

"Steve wait!" You said an he stopped at the exit.

"Wha... y/n! Y/n! Get your butt back in here" he yelled as you ran out heading back in the store.

Once you got in you saw the man on the floor all bruised up an bleeding. He looked up at you while you ran to the counter taking your costume an running back to the man.
"Screw you! You nasty bitch!" You yelled kicking him in between his legs as he started crying. You ran back out to Steve who had shock in his eyes. He then laughed putting his hands up for double high fives.

"That was awesome!" He laughed.

"You think so? Let's talk more about it in the car before the police show up!" You said running to the car.

"I'm so proud of you..." Steve said.

"Why's that?" You asked. 

"Because I feel like I'm getting to know more an more of you the past week then I have in awhile. I'm just proud your opening up with me a little." He replied.

Pulling into your drive way. You looked at your house an sat there in Steves car for a minute. Not wanting to leave as you knew as soon as you would leave Steve would be back with Nancy an you would know longer be on his mind.

"Alright bud time to get out!" He laughed.

"Oh, ya right! Thanks Steve see you tomorrow!" You wailed.

"Bye!!" He said.

You walked into your house and ate some food before heading up to your room to try on your costume and do some homework.

You threw your book bag by your desk as you opened the curtains. Threw yourself onto your bed to relax for a minute. You thought of what to do sense you still had crazy feelings for Steve but now for Billy. You were confused, you knew Steve is with Nancy an you wouldn't dare to do such a thing behind her back again. You knew Billy seemed very into you but was it just because he wanted to sleep with you or if he actually liked you.

You sat up as u sighed an heard a tapping on your window. Your eyes widened as you saw Billy on your roof right outside.

"Billy?" you screamed running over to it.

"Billy what are you doing here!" You said lifting your window as he quickly slid in.

He slid in pretty well as this was probably something he was used to doing.

"What? I wanted to see you!" He said lifting you up.