4. Cruzin (y/n & billy)

Previously : Billy then turned back around as Steve walked in with his lip looking swollen an small fresh cut on one side of it. As he walked in Billy laughed. Steve just sat there didn't look or talk to you it was weird.

It wasn't unusual for Steve to show up with a scratch or too sense he's always messing around with his friends in between classes and such.

The day passed slow now that you had something to look forward to. Once the last bell of the day rung you ran out quickly to find where Steve was because you needed to get home fast to get ready.

Steve pulled up.
"Is Nancy coming today?" You asked as he nodded an pointed form me to go in the back.
You both seemed a little nervous to be with her after what happened last night. You wondered if Steve was thinking about it as much as you did. Anger came over as Nancy came over to Steve's car.You weren't angry at her but at yourself for doing such a thing to her. You always liked her as soon as you met, she was always nice to you.

"hey y/n why don't you ride home with billy? I was thinking of taking Nancy out or something so... yeah." He looked at me through the review mirror fixing his hair as Nancy stepped into the car.

"So you want me to get out?" You asked? An he nodded.

"I thought you didn't want me going on a date with him." You said an Nancy looked at him weirdly.

He looked at Nancy "oh cone on Nanc you know he's such a player." He said trying to get her agree.

"You can't just judge a book by its cover." She said crossing her arms.

"Your right Nancy he's actually a great guy." You said stepping out the car.

"Have fun" Nancy said with some jealousy in her tone.

You felt a tad embarrassed as there were a few girls still around him talking to him. What if he said no an then you would just have to awkwardly walk home.
All the girls turned to look at you.

"Hey Billy I know this is kinda random but can you give me a ride home please. " The girls all laughed looking at you like you were crazy.
Billy smirked as he walked around to the other side opening the door.
"Get in!" He said while looking off, he saw Steve's car waiting which made his smile bigger.
"Max get in the back!" He shouted as she was still pretty far away.
The girls at his car all gave u the death stare an rolled there eyes while saying goodbye to billy and walking away.
"Hey I'm y/n" you said as she got in the back.
"Max, I'm Billy's sist-"
"stepsister, I already told her." Billy added.

The beginning of the ride you an max talked a bit about a couple kids you used to babysit wondering how they were doing. You mentioned how your favorite one was Lucas and her face lit up a little bit. Other than that the ride was filled with music.
You looked a little confused as billy wasn't going the way to your house. You guys arrived at this house an in a instant both of there moods changed.

"Max tell them I'll be back later I have work today" she nodded and got out the car.

"It was nice to meet you Max" you said as she replied "same." An headed inside.

Billy pulled out the driveway an looked at you.
"How about we go do something." He said.

"Do u know longer want to go to scoops with me?"You asked.

"No ofc I do, it's just sense we're already together instead of me dropping you off and picking you up let's just do something now an we can still go if u want" he said as you thought about it.

"Okay that sounds good." You said with a smile.

He drove super fast an played good music.
You wondered why it got so weird once they got there. Billy seemed pretty tough but once u guys were on the drive off his house u could sense something was off.

"Hey billy you seemed a bit off once we got to your house are you okay?" You asked as he looked at you

"Don't worry about it I'm great now that I get to spend time with the most beautiful girl in Hawkins!" He shouted.

"Oh please" you laughed.

"Ready to have some fun?" He asked looking at you.

"Yeah!" You shouted back. Billy turned up the music really loud as your favorite s/o/c (song of your choice ) came on.

You couldn't help but sing with the song you turned to see billy rocking to it also. He smirked at you an sped the car up. You looked at him with a smile. He was now going what seemed like a three hundred mph. Billy drove into a empty parking lot, you began to feel a bit nervous as you felt like you knew where this was headed.
You looked at Billy as he looked at you. He started spinning the car in donuts you held on to Billy for your dear life as he laughed over the music.
You started screaming when you could start feeling the car was now spinning off just two wheels. Billy slowed down an parked the car in one of the many empty spots but it was the one closest to the woods.

Billy stopped the car an turned down the music. "How was that for ya doll face?" He said running his hand through his hair.

"I have never been more scared in my life!" You laughed.

"That's what I like to hear!" He said unbuckling an hopping out the car. Heading to your door to open it.

"What exactly are we doing here?" You asked as he grabbed your hand helping you out.

"You wait an see, you trust me right?" He said resting his hands on his car.

"I just did like a thousand donuts with you and somehow made it out alive, what do you think?" You sighed fixing your hair.

You looked around and saw absolutely know one else was here. He noticed you were a little scared and nudged your shoulder.

"Don't be so scared y/n I'm here to protect ya" he joked as he started to walk into the woods and you followed.

You guys walked for about 10 minutes before you saw the light finally at the end. You and Billy both stopped at this edge of this hill an a big rock that he leaned against.
Over the rocks you could see the whole town of Hawkins an the sky quickly gotten darker.

"Wow this place is beautiful Billy how did you find this!" You said looking back at him.

"let's just say I don't spend a lot of time at my house." He said as you looked back at him.

"I'm sorry Billy if u ever need anything just let me know." You said placing a hand on his bicep. It was hard of course.

"Thank you." he said looking down at you.

Your eyes locked he smiled as so did you.

"Your a beautiful woman y/n" he smirked.
"Thank you Billy, so are you going to kiss me now or what?" U laughed.

He laughed "depends on how bad you want me to"

Your face turned red of embarrassment. Did he not want to kiss you?

He leaned down to your face just inches away from your lips. He cupped your face with his hand as you went into Billy's kiss. His kiss was so gentle yet aggressive at the same time it was perfect mix. His hand made it to the back of your head as you both started to get even closer to each other.

Billy then placed his hands on you waist as he had you against the rock
Billy slowly started a trail of kisses down to your neck. He found your spot almost instantly one that you didn't even know about.Billy began to suck on that part of your neck as you let out a light moan. You could feel his smirk as he continued until he pulled away an grabbed your hand.

"This way" He said somewhat demanding which in this case you were fine with.

He brought you to a more grassy area an layed you down as he got ontop of you and your kissing continued. Your hands slid around him as for your legs. You could feel his dick through his pants right against you.

He began to slowly slide his hand up your thigh and up your skirt. His finger teasing you a bit by slowly beginning to take them off. 

"Billy" you said nervously as he had them almost all the way off.