26. Is that your cousin?

Previously: "Be ready ladies he'll be out in 13 minutes and 24 seconds." Said the ladies reapplying makeup in the mirror and one even trying to dry her hair with the hand dryer.

After the bathroom you walked over to Eddie who was laying under a umbrella.

"What are you a vampire or something?" You joked as he rose a brow.

"Maybe." He said and the laughed.

"Well I'm going to tan and then in about 30 minutes do you want to take a swim?" You asked and Eddie made a strange face.

"Sure." He said.

"What's with the face?" You asked moving the back part of your chair back.

"This guy over there keeps looking at me." He said.

"Who?" You said looking around.

"Never mind he walked off." He said putting his shades on and resting under the umbrella.

Time passed and you heard whispering all around you. "It's time!" Said all the towns moms who were adjusting themselves pampering up again.

You wondered what the big deal that everyone was talking about? Who could be this big of a deal.

The whistle blew and the life guard got off the stand and the doors next to the changing room opened. It seemed like time was going in slow motion as you watched Billy walk out the door with a cigarette in his mouth and a whistle necklace resting on his golden skin. His red bathing suit making him appear more tan and his shades made him look even more like a d bag.

You hid your face hoping he didn't notice you but also couldn't help looking at him. Why not? Eddie was passed out already and you guys aren't a item so what harm is being done?

None but your own feelings seeing all the moms drooling over him.

"Dig the new suit mrs wheeler!" He said walking up to the stand.

"Thank you Billy!" She said biting her lip as you began to feel angry. Are you going to have to deal with every female wheeler or what?

You laid back in you chair again crossing your arms annoyed. Billy was making you jealous and he didn't even know because he's probably paying attention to all the women around him.

Whatever you thought while putting your seat back down and letting the sun bake you.

"Hey want to get in?" Eddie said as you looked at Billy on the stand still.

"I don't know maybe later?" You said looking at him and then Billy again. You couldn't tell where he was looking because of his shades.

"Why not plus your starting to burn." Eddie said getting up and taking his shirt off.

"You liking what you're seeing huh?" Eddie said raising his eyebrows jokingly.

"Fine let's go!" You said getting up and walking to the pool looking down so that hopefully Billy doesn't notice you.

"Alright!" Eddie said following and picking you up running into the pool.

"Eddie!" You screamed before your head went under.

"Hahaha how you like the water y/n!" He said as the whistle blew.

"Adult swim!" Billy shouted as everyone began to get out of the water.

You and Eddie stayed in and the whistle blew again.

"You two out of the pool I said adult swim!" Billy shouted again as the women giggled.

"Gosh guy really likes his job!" Eddie said walking over to the chairs again.

You looked over at the concessions with a few people in line.

"Hey I think I'm going to get something from the concessions you want anything?" You said as Eddie sat down.

"I'm good but here a couple dollars?" He said handing you a few wet wrinkled bills.

"Thanks..." you said walking over waiting in the line that doubled.

Waiting for what seemed like forever you ordered a beverage.

You felt a certain someone's presents next to you. Blocking your hand with the cash and handing the cashier his money.

You looked at Billy standing next to you. This is the closest you've been next to each other in what seems like forever.

"Let me buy your drink" he grinned as you rolled your eyes.

"What are you doing Billy?" You said as the person at the concessions handed the drink to Billy

"What? You think I didn't notice you as soon as you got here?" He said leaning against the concession window.

"I didn't know you worked here." You said looking at him.

"Yeah is that why you were totally not looking at me. And you really think I wouldn't recognize your body I have the whole thing memorized like the back of my hand." He grinned holding up your drink handing it to you.

"Thanks but no thanks! I'm here with somebody." You said pointing over at Eddie.

"Oh yeah? The guy who looks like he hasn't seen the sun in days let me buy your drink"

You couldn't help but laugh a little because Eddie is a little pale and the umbrella covering him didn't help.

"Hey if your done ordering move out of the line!" Said a kid behind you two.

"Shut it kid or I'll have you on time out the rest of the year!" Billy said before taking his sunglasses off.

"Ughhh!" The Kid said as Billy grabbed your wrist pulling you to the side of the concessions.

"So who is that guy your here with anyway your cousin, secret brother or something who is he?" Billy asked.

"What are you doing Billy?" You said sighing.

"Nothing just buying your drink and trying to figure out who that is your here with? Making me kinda jealous." He joked getting closer to you.

"That's Eddie." You said.

"Oh thats Eddie? I didn't know what he looked like! The one that was flirting with you in your detention? Didn't know you were into such metal heads? Is he your boyfriend?" Billy said crossing his arms while nibbling on the whistle with his teeth.

"No Billy" you sighed again out of annoyance. You and Billy haven't spoken a word to each other. Nothing and he thinks it's okay to just come up to you out of know where and ask you all these questions.

"Leave me alone would you!" You said pushing his shoulder while walking past him.

"No." he said turning around to grab your wrist again and walking you into a closet full of pool chemicals.

"Uh I can barely breathe in here!" You whined.

"You'll get used to it." Billy said.

Billy pulled out a big bucket and sitting on it as you leaned against the door.

"Why are you talking to me anyway? Just to accuse me of cheating again so you can call me a whore and spread false rumors about me!" You said forming a gulp in your throat because you felt like you we're going to cry.

"Eh." He said.

"Eh? What do you mean eh?! You spread all these lies about me to everyone hooked up with multiple girls I bet and broke my trust and heart and all your going to say is eh!?" You yelled as he stood up walking towards you.

"So tell me what really happened." Billy said getting closer to you.

"You don't even deserve to know after everything you put me through!" Tears began to stream down your cheek as he watched.

You tried to avoid eye contact with Billy as you didn't want him seeing how much he actually affected you. Your legs began to weaken as you slid your back  down the door and tears just started streaming.

You sat and Billy crouched down next to you.