23. High there

Previously:The door swung open "There you are!" Eddie said moving to the side and hand motioning you in.

You walked past nervously and Eddie followed walking you over to the living room.

"I can sense your nervous (y/n)." He laughed and you sat.

"I'm not!" You said and he laughed more.

"I'll be right back!" He said running down the hall.

He came back and a smell carried into the living room aswell.

"I know it's a strong smell." Eddie said sitting next to you.

"Yeah oh my god!" You laughed and he pulled out a bunch of weird looking things.

"Alright so what do u want to use?" He said handing them to you.

"What are these?" You asked holding that glass things.

"Pipes and bongs, oh right I forgot you wouldn't know!" He said grabbing them back.

"Let's just split this!" He said grabbing what looked like a cig.

"Okay." You said adjusting how you were sitting. You felt nervous and not sure of wether or not you wanted to do this.

"Here I'll take the first hit and then I'll hand it to you and you take a hit. Try and hold it in for a couple seconds than you can blow it out." He said grabbing a lighter and holding the joint with his lips.

He lit the tip and the smell got stronger. You watched the red flame sparkle and Eddie inhaled.
He handed it to you. You grabbed it putting the end in your mouth and inhaled.

It felt like fire was going down your throat into your lungs and you immediately started coughing.

"That was a big one!!" He laughed as you were dying.

You felt like you were coughing your lungs up and Eddie ran to grab you some water. He came back and you chugged the whole thing.

"Another!" You said and his eyebrows rose.

You took another hit and began to cough again and Eddie kept laughing. You were wondering why he was laughing so hard until suddenly you started laughing.

You then were both laughing on how hard you were coughing. You sat back in the couch that felt like the comfiest place on earth. Eddie sat back with you and you looked at each other still laughing.

"You feel it now don't you (y/l)." Eddie said and his laughter began to die down.

"Yeahhhh." You said looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey listened to how cool this sounds." He said walking over to the radio and putting in a cd and turning on (y/c/s). For some reason the song sounded so much better than normal.

"Eddie am i high?" You said laughing sitting back down next to you resting his head back.

"Go take a look at yourself and you tell me." He said and you got up and he pointed you in the direction of where the bathroom was.

You stood confused because all you were focused on was how hot he is. You turned around walking into the wrong room and seeing a guitar on the wall.

"No way do you play?" You said and he came over.

"Yeah here and there no biggie." He said leaning on the wall next to you.

You stared at the tattoos on his arms again and couldn't stop.

He placed his hands on your shoulders and you looked up at him thinking was he about to kiss you.
He turned you around and walked you to the bathroom turning the lights on and your eyes squinting at the brightness.

You looked at your squirted eyes that were redder than pink eye.

"Oh my god!" You said leaning up against the mirror still hearing the cool music in the living room and seeing Eddie behind you smirking.

"What?" You said turning around leaning back against the sink.

"Would it be weird if I wanted to kiss you right now?" He said leaning closer to you.

You thought for a minute thinking. "No." You said looking at him and his smirk grew bigger.

"Can I?" He said raising a brow.

you looked at Eddie and remembered what you saw before you came. Billy was done. He moved on.

"Can you?" You said leaning your face closer to his. And he

He lifted you on the counter and your head hit the mirror and you fell in the sink.

You both started laughing hard as he checked the back of your head making sure it was okay. His hand then slid to your face and he slowly leaned in as your laughing both died down again.

His lips planted on yours kissing you gently and you kissed him back.

He began to become more aggressive as so did you. Your thighs wrapped around him and your arms around his neck as he lifted you off the counter still not break the kiss and walking back out to the living room.

He sat on the couch with you ontop of him and your kiss continued. His hands sliding to your back and grabbing your ass.

You jumped a little and he pulled away.

"Are you okay with this?" He said and you nodded again going back into the kiss.

You guys continued to make out with the music in the background and the sound of thunder shaking Eddie's place.

You looked outside and saw how dark it was.

Billy's pov

"I just wanted to stop by and tell you how sorry I am about (y/n) cheating on you." Tammy said resting on the couch.

"Thanks Tammy but I just not interested." I said sitting by her.

"Come on your just in denial you've been flirting with me almost everyday!" She said laying on me.

I pushed her off and grabbed her arm. Walking her to the door.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I said pushing her out the door.

"Fine god your such a dick!" She said walking back to her car and getting in.

Now it was time to go see (y/n), lighting struck throughout the whole sky and I walked out to my car getting in.

I played the music on the highest volume until I got there. But she wasn't there.

I wondered where she was? I waited for what seemed like a hour and nothing.

I drove around more and then came back thirty minutes later with her still not home. So I Patel at the house next to Steve on the other side of the road waiting.

A hour flew by and still no (y/n). So I waited more.

Your pov

You pulled away from Eddie when you saw a huge flashing light outside followed by a loud sound of thunder. It was just getting worse.

"I should probably start heading home Eddie." You said looking down at your watch to see it was eleven.

"I don't think it's safe for you to drive home in this weather?" He said looking behind him.

"Your right." You said looking at him.

"Here I'll bring a mattress out here and you can sleep here or in my bed an I can sleep out here. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He said and you slowly got off of him.

He came back out putting a mattress down "the stains, well i don't know what those are?" He said with his hands on his hips.

"Thank you Eddie." You said getting off the coach and on the mattress.

You passed out as soon as your head hit the pillow.