6. Bleacher talk

Previously: "It didn't even mean anything y/n we both know it was just a in the moment thing. Kiss? Didn't we agree to forget it?" He asked.

"Your right will just forget how my first kiss was nothing to you Steve." You sighed.

"That was your first kiss?" He asked. As you nodded looking away. "Once again I'm really sorry y/n"

Steve if you didn't want me going with Billy then why did you make me drive with him?" you asked.

"Because I couldn't stand being around both of you at the same time." He sighed putting his head back.

"So you would rather have me hang with a man who is quote "just trying to get in your pants" then be with you guys for 15 minutes an then you guys could hangout or whatever. " You asked an he looked at you.

"Well it was fun wasn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah-" Steve cut you off.

"Then let's stop are arguing an just tell me what you wanted to tell me how it was." His hands rose up.

Sighing you nodded an then went on to Steve about how much fun you had with Billy.

You guys started a movie an you looked at your clock to see it was now twelve. You started to get sleepy an your eyes then closed. Steve got up an placed a blanket over you.

"See you tomorrow y/n sleep well." Steve whispers heading out the door am locking it for you.You woke up the next morning to the sound of a car honking. You looked down to see you we're still in ur clothes from yesterday,no shower, hair not brushed, teeth not brushed.

Steve ran up the the door An started knocking like a maniac.

"Y/n get up! We're already 10 mins late for school!" You ran to open the door. He looked you up an down.

"Ok... you get ready an will go eat some breakfast then come in During second?" You nodded an ran an got ready.

"Looking good" said Steve laying his hand on the door.

"Thank you!" You replied pushing him aside. He looked over his shoulder while you walked past him.

"Man am I in trouble" Steve thought as he then followed you back to his car.

The drive you guys didn't say much as there was good music playing anyways. Parking in the breakfast place you turned to Steve.

"Hey before we head in can I say something." You asked as Steve looked at you then in the mirror to fix his hair.

"I feel like I owe you an apology." You sighed.

His face scrunched up. "Why?"

"I don't know I just feel like I owe one for placing all the blame on you for our kiss, you didn't know it was my first and I did kiss you back. " You then played with your hair.

"Well I apologize too I guess" Steve replied as you both smiled at each other.

You kept thinking how right now would be a perfect time for you guys to kiss. Tapping you fingers on your legs.

"Let's get some pancakes!" Steve shouted getting out an then taping on the hood of his car.

You got out an started walking. Steve opened the door for you then followed.

You guys were now at a table. It felt good to finally not feel a little awkward with Steve. Even though the awkwardness only lasted for a short bit it felt like years. Although the random thoughts you kept getting about Steve ever sense your guys kiss and how you wanted to do it again but at the same time now there was Billy who you also wanted.
Sitting there finishing your food you remember Halloween was tomorrow!