19. Bloody Billys Pov

Sorry I should've made this before chapter 20. Eggs but here's Billy's pov of chapter 19. Bloody. But please let me know if you like this and want more of Billy or other peoples POV in up coming chapters and yes I'm going to do one for chapter 20. Then I'll start doing both in one chapter which will make them longer.

(Y/p) = your pronouns
(Y/s) = your sex

My mind keep running in circles and I couldn't get the thought of (y/n) hanging out with Steve out my head. I knew I could trust (y/p) but not Steve.

I knew the second I saw (y/n) for the first time that she has to be mine. I saw Steve behind (y/p). By the way they were looking at each other I could sense there's chemistry. I knew from the beginning I had competition as they had been friends for a long time before I came.

I heard Steve was the king of this school, but that's only cause he had his arms around (y/n) and he knew it. The fake Nancy relationship was clearer than a window.

He wasn't a threat until he showed up to (y/n) window while I was there. He seemed a bit confused and I felt sorrow that he thought (y/n) was still his although (y/p) never was, because now (y/p) is mine.

Once he was finally gone for awhile (y/n) and I had the best time. The longing I had for love was filled when I was around (y/p).

I don't know why I never asked (y/n) to be mine. I assumed I didn't have to as we spent months together every single day.

I had to see (y/p). I drove to (y/p) house to see (y/p) moms car wasn't there but Steves was.

I tried not to think much of it as when I first drove by I could see them through the window, sitting the farthest away they could on the coach watching a movie. But it still bothered me. (Y/p) is mine and if that means I have to be friends with Steve I'll do it.

I drove around trying to get the bad thoughts of them doing something out of my head.

Driving around listening to music specifically the songs (y/n) and I listen to most, and the song we played the first time we were together.

I didn't want to go home. I knew the second I would walk in I would be welcomed by the strong smell of alcohol along with my raging father shouting for me to go find max or take care of max. I would never admit that I actually cared for max, she was stuck in the same shithole I was. I just never knew what to say and I felt jealous. Why was know one there to care about me or where I am.

The only person who did was (y/n).

I figured Steve was gone by now so I turned back around. I lit a cigarette playing our first song again.

I pulled in the driveway seeing Steve's car was still there. Looking into the window they weren't on the couch. I looked at the stairs seeing the lights in her room on.

I opened the door walking towards the stairs hearing (y/n) saying something but I couldn't hear it clearly.

I heard Steve mumbling as I turn into (y/n) room just seeing Steve shirtless standing in front of (y/p), while his zipper and fly was open. (Y/n) hands on his pants and eyes wider than a deers in front of headlights.

I couldn't believe my eyes. For the first time sense my mom left I felt betrayed, but my mom leaving just made me stronger.

This was a different type of pain. A pain I've never felt before. The one person who I thought would never leave. The person I loved more than anything, the only one to actually care, actually love.

All I knew about sadness was anger, and anger always turned into violence.

"What the fuck is going on in here!" I said still in shock of what is happening.

Steve turned to look at me, he knew he was dead.

"Billy this isn't what it looks like." (Y/n) said getting up as Steve threw on his shirt.

"Harrington I'm giving you two seconds to run before I beat your ass!" I said walking towards him.

"I'm not scared of you Billy." Steve stood with a blank face inching his face closer mine. I began to laugh in my mind, Steve doesn't know what it's like to have to fend for yourself, sense he grew up in a normal home.

"Youre about to be." I said pushing him to the ground. As much as I hated seeing myself turning into my father the rage was coming over me. I was jealous, jealous that Steve was here with my (y/s).
Everyone loved him, I was also jealous that he had a good home.

"Billy stop!"(Y/n) said placing (y/p) hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at (y/p) It made me more mad and confused. How could (y/n) defend him. After everything we've been through all the time we spent it's as if it never mattered to (y/p).

I turned back to Steve as I got angrier. What does he have that I don't?

Steve swung at Me hitting my jaw, I started to laugh as I've now been immune to this. I've been trained to be stronger and better than everyone.

I saw them look at each other scared, I felt ashamed.

Steve ran past me and down the stairs and I ran after him. If I was allowed to run away from my fathers punches I would be in the Olympics.

I grabbed the back of Steve's shirt and threw him to the floor as I slammed the door shut. I got on top of him. For a second Steve was there and then the next it was me. I saw myself and I was my father.

But then soon Steve turned into my father and I was me.

Once Steve was no longer moving is when I saw steve again. I looked up at (y/n) who looked horrified.

"I always knew there was something about you (y/n) but I didn't know that it was that your a sloppy whore." I said out of anger.

Steves bloody face began to rise off the ground blood dripping everywhere.

"Enjoy my sloppy seconds." I laughed looking back at Steves bloody face, feeling disgusted by myself I looked back at (y/n). I couldn't stand the look on (y/p) face. I walked out the door slamming it shut.

Getting in my car slamming that door shut. I quickly turned on the car blaring music driving off.

I drove to the spot where we go. Our song came back on and I felt the little boy I was come out again as I sighed resting my head against the head rest and tears streamed down my face.

I lit a cigarette as the loud music continued trying to drown out what just happened. I regretted everything I just did but there was nothing I could do. As much as I hated what I saw all I wanted to do was grab (y/n) and hold (y/p) in my arms forever.

After our song stopped is when I knew I had to man up again like I've always been told. My sadness was covered by anger. Steve had enough but it's time for (y/n) to feel all the pain I'm feeling.