11. Party party party

Previously: "Five more minutes" he said picking you up over his shoulder an laying you ontop of him.

After about 3 minutes of just laying with Billy you started to hear loud yelling downstairs.

"What is going on down there?" You said getting off of him.

"I don't know but who cares stay here with me!" He whined.

"It sounds like Nancy..." you said going to the door as billy then started walking to the door as well.
You opened it an headed over to the rail looking over everyone.

Everyone then gasped as you then finally saw Nancy with the punch all over her costume. Steve was looking at her like she was crazy.

The music died down as she shouted"what the hell." An the walked off.

Steve then looked up at you with annoyance written all over his face. He then walked off an followed her into the bathroom.

Billy laughed a little as you started heading down the stairs to go help.

Getting to the door you heard Nancy yelling.
"You're a asshole." She sobbed.

You stood with your ear to the door when suddenly you fell on the bathroom floor as Nancy an steve looked down at you an she stomped out.

"What just happened?" You asked still on the floor.

"You tell me!" He said helping you up.

"Well I just saw that it's already pass the time we we're going to leave. Let's just get Nancy and go?" You said a bit concerned.

Steve looked down at his watch and shook his head.
"You know what forget about Nancy, glad I don't have to deal with her anymore.

"Huh?" You rose a brow.

"Nothing, I need a drink!" He laughed as he walked past you.

You stood there confused before another group of people came storming in trying to make it to the toilet before they puked everywhere.

Running out you looked back at the clock in the living room again. A head of curly hair blocked the clock as you looked below the clock to see Billy with a cig in his mouth and staring at you.

You smiled as he started walking towards you. Pushing whoever was in the way to the side even walking over furniture.

Now standings over you with a hand around your back. "Where did you go?" He asked.

"I went to go find Steve and Nancy sense that was them yelling.He's also ride home and we're probably leaving soon." You sighed.

"Why not just spend the night with me!" He smiled.

"Uh yeah no!" You laughed.

"Harrington!" Billy shouted turning around.
Steve big head of hair finally stood up out of the crowd. Billy put his hand in the air waving for him to come over to you an him.

Steve then approached you an Billy.
"What's up Hargrove?" He asked putting his hands on his hips.

"I heard your taking my little lady home. Are you able to do that?" Billy said wrapping an arm around you tighter.

"Ummm yeah y/n are you ready now?" Steve said looking at you and grabbing his keys out of his pocket.

"Yeah, bye Billy!" You said waving at him while following Steve out who was already walking out the door.

You Steve and Billy were walking down the drive way while Billy stopped for a second.

"Wait! Harrington you go get your car ready while I have a little talk with y/n" Billy grinned looking you up an down.

Steve rolled his eyes and kept walking towards the car. You looked around and saw a guy passed out on the green with a mustache drawn on him.
Billy lifted you on the trunk of the car behind you.

"I had an amazing time with you tonight.." he said putting himself between your legs and his hands besides you.

"Me too Billy" you smiled as he leaned in for a kiss.

You kissed him back as his hands went up your back pulling you toward him a bit.

When it started to get heated up bright headlights flashed you an Billy as you looked and saw Steve waiting with one hand on the wheel

"Ok bye for real this time!" You giggled as you scooted off the trunk and walk towards the car heading toward the back.

"You don't have to get back there" steve said as you got back to the front.

"What about Nancy?" You asked as you watched Billy pick the guy off the ground by the shoulder.

"She's has another ride" he sighed in a way that you knew not to ask anymore questions.

You and Billy made eye contact as you waved and he nodded. Walking back to the party.

You were a bit bummed out that you were leaving sense there was still a lot of people there. But to be fair one third of the people there were passed out by the time you were leaving.
You head turned towards the window an sighed a sense of relief. Your mind finally made a decision. You weren't even thinking of Steve in a way you were a couple days ago.
Your mind was set on Billy and it felt like the right decision.

"Well did u have fun tonight" you asked Steve.

"Yeah, did you" Steve asked looking over at you. Your mind wondered into what you and Billy did to each other in his room and sent chills up your spine.

"Amazing" you laughed a little.

"That's good" he said with not emotions. He didn't seem upset or sad. Not even happy or glad. He seemed somewhat relieved.

"Nancy went home with Jonathan" Steve said. 

"Oh why?" You asked.

"Oh just because." He laughed.

"I'm sorry..." you sighed.

You felt bad for Steve because if this was to happen even a week ago as terrible it was you would've don't anything to comfort Steve. Yes you still love him but not as some big crush but as friendship way.

"Y/n..." he said looking at you.

"Yes?"

"I just want you to know you a very special person to me an I'm thankful to have you in my life." He said placing a hand on your thigh.

You felt a slight wave of discomfort for the first time from Steve because you were no longer having those sorts of feelings towards him.

"Well thank you Steve and thank you for the ride home I'll see you tomorrow." You said stepping out he car not looking back at him and unlocking your door.

You heard the sound of Steve's car shut off and the sound of his car door closing and you turned around to look at him. He walks to your door an has you pinned against it.

"Whatever your about to do Steve don't!" You said opening the door an the closing it on his face.

You felt guilt and opened the door back up. His head was down and he looked just as confused as you felt.

"Y/n I'm sorry I know this probably isn't easy for you as it's not for me either. I'm just as lost as you. I understand you and Billy are like head over heels for each other but I just have this weird strong feeling towards you that I haven't felt before." He sighed.

"I think I'm in love with you y/n" he said looking away.

Suddenly your feelings for Steve were back but not as much as they used to be.

"Steve you need to leave!" You said as pointed to his house.

"You know what, your right. This was stupid I'm sorry I'll see you tomorrow." He said releasing his hand off the door and turned around.

A feeling came over you as you walked out your door an placed your hand on his shoulder. He turned back around an gave you a hug.