5. Play the game

Previously: "Billy" you said nervously as he had them almost all the way off.

"Yeah?" He said with a bit concern.

"I don't think I'm ready for this. I'm really sorry" You said looking into his worrisome eyes.

"Doll face you have nothing to apologize for your." He said slowly pulling your underwear back up. 

He looked at his watch and back at you
"Looks like it's time for some ice cream what do you think?"

"Yeah I'm getting kinda hungry" you said as you guys both got back up.

It was already close to seven which meant you an billy have been here making out for a hour even though it's only felt like 10 minutes.
Steve was somewhat right about him getting in my pants but he stopped as soon as you said something.

Billy spoke as you guys got back into his car. "Y/n I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable back there."

"It's okay Billy I'm just not really ready for that." You said pulling your knees to your chest crossing your arms over them.

It gotten cold quickly especially now you don't have a very handsome man on top of you.

"Here take this" he said taking his jacket off and handing it to you.

"Thanks." you said looking at the sun as it was just seconds away from going all the way down. "Good thing we got out of those woods before it got dark."

Billy started the car an you guys drove to scoops.
Once you got there you saw through the window Nancy. You eyes rolled as Billy looked over at you.

"What's up" he asked

"Nancy's here so that must mean Steve is also." You said while looking around for his car.

"What is wrong with that I thought they were your "best friends"" he said.

"Well yeah but I just rather not see them right now." You sighed.

"Well that's a lie let's go you have me." He said getting out the car an opening your door.

You had such a good time with Billy the last thing you wanted to do was see Steve and Nancy.

"Billy I'm sorry but I'm not really feeling well is it okay if  you just drop me off now please"

"Yeah but I'm taking you here again some other time how about that." He winked closing your door an. Getting back in.

"Yeah of course!" You said while looking at Nancy in the window.

Billy drove you back to your place an all the lights we're still off, you debated inviting him inside.

You stepped out of the car "did you just open your own door? Billy asked.

"Yeah" u laughed.

"We're trying this over." He stepped out an closed your doors an reopened it.

You laughed as he helped you out.

"Thank you!" U laughed as he nodded an started to walk you to your door.

You thought you should maybe invite him inside but quickly came to realize it might be a bad idea.

"Well Hargrove I had a great time tonight thank you" You said while unlocking the door.

"No kiss goodbye?" He said winking.

"Maybe next time." You opened the door.