22.

The bell rung and you grabbed your bag walking towards the door and then out the door to your car not looking behind you because you didn't want to see or make eye contact with Billy.

You opened your car door and sat in your seat. As you were pulling the handle to close the door you felt something holding the door.

"Hey." Billy said with a blank face.

You looked around to see everyone around you staring.

"Let go." You said and his hand dropped from the door hearing him sigh.

"I want to talk." He said leaning against the car next to yours crossing his arms.

"No." You said nervously because everyone was still staring at you.

"No?" He asked and you just closed your door. He rolled his eyes.

You locked the door. Starting it and driving off as fast as you could. As Billy stood still leaning on the car watching you drive away.

You got home and soon saw Steve's car drive into his driveway across the street. You got out your car and walk inside. Leaving the door unlocked. You walked up to your room closing the door shut and jumping onto your bed.

Tear streamed down your face as today was one of the worst days you've had so far. You knew you should've talk to Billy so you could finally explain but you couldn't stand being at the school for one more minute sense everyone hated you for something you didn't do.

You ended up falling asleep.

You woke up at around seven and decided now would be the time to go to Eddie's. You changed clothes and brushed your hair putting on a little bit of perfume.

You walked downstairs and realized it was pouring rain. You saw there was no umbrella so you quickly ran out to your car and starting it. You sat for a minute and your stomach began to ache. Wondering if this was a good idea and if you should go or not.

You thought if you should go see Billy and finally talk to him and work things out and then everything will be great again.

So you did, you pulled out of your driveway ready to go see Billy.

It was already dark out the pouring rain quickly turned into thunder and lightning storms. You drove and stopped on the other side of the road at his house, turning your car off. Through the window you saw Billy in his room. He was getting ready for something. He looked good, really good. His shirt with the first few buttons unbuttoned. A cigarette lit in his mouth fixing his hair in the mirror. What was he getting ready for.

You sat for another minute taking long and slow breaths. Trying to stay calm to be able to go up to the door. As you were about to open your door and car came zooming in. The car drove into Billy's driveway and you closed your door again. You watched to see who it was stepping out of the car.

It was Tammy. She was dressed nice, you watched her confidently walk up to Billy's door ringing the doorbell.

You watched him leave his room and then soon you saw the front door open. He leaned against the door frame and you quickly sunk down in your seat hoping he wouldn't notice you.

Peaking your head back up they were both gone and your heart sunk. You knew that this must've been a date and now there inside Billy's house.

Putting your seat back up and starting the car again you drove off as fast as you could. Tears streaming down your face.

You new this was it. There was no point of talking to Billy he's moved on and now it your turn.

Billys pov

Seeing (y/n) walk into our class my heart began to beat faster. I hated this. Hated that (y/n) hurt me and yet I'm still head over heels for (y/p).

I was hoping that when she took her seat next to me that we could finally talk and work things out. Something in the back of my head kept telling me that this was all a mistake and what I thought I saw wasn't what I actually saw.

She walked over to the teacher, I heard her say something about a "ear infection" and the teacher just pointed at a seat next to the desk.

My eyes rolled, and my mind went back to my original thought. She's weak, she cheated and now can't face the consequences of being a cheater. I was in denial of my true feelings.

Once the bell rung I tried catching up to her but I couldn't. Once she got to her car is when I found my opening.

She got in her car and I slid my hand on the door pulling it back before she could close it.

"Hey." I said nervously as she stared with a blank face.

"Let go." (Y/p) said and I dropped my hand from the door.

"I want to talk." I said leaning against the car next to (y/p).

"No." (Y/n) said nervously.

"No?" I asked and (y/p) closed the door. Seeing Steve in the distance laughing I rolled my eyes but quickly went back to (y/n) driving off.

Embarrassed I was so I stood there for a couple seconds and then walked off to my spot with max already in the car.

"Yikes!" Max said as I got in.

"Shut up!" I said blaring the music and driving home.

Once I got home and parents weren't home I blared music inside the house. Max left to go be with her friends and I was alone.

With a metal bar on my chest and weights on both sides I thought of Steve and (y/n) again lifting the bar back putting it back on the rack.

Once it hit 6:30 I got in the shower. I made up my mind that I'm not going to keep avoiding this. The right thing to do is go see (y/n) and talk.

I wanted (y/p), and I was going to look good.
I got dressed in (y/n) favorite outfit of mine and put on a new cologne in all the right places.

Fixing my hair the way (y/p) always fixes it for me.

I heard the sound of knocking and the doorbell at my door. I went to open my door to see Tammy.

Confused I leaned on the door frame.

"Hey Billy!" She said winking.

"Hey?" I said confused on what she was doing here.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure, but I have to leave soon." I said hoping that would give her a hint to leave soon.

"Thanks Billy!"she said walking past me.

Back to you.

With your heart broken you drive to where Eddie told you where to meet him walking up to the door and knocking on it.

The door swung open "There you are!" Eddie said moving to the side and hand motioning you in.