12. Sunset hours 1

Previously: A feeling came over you as you walked out your door an placed your hand on his shoulder. He turned back around an gave you a hug.

You felt that the longer Steve was hugging you the more you felt a yearning for desire.

He started pulling away a tad just so that he could look down into your eyes. You stood looking up at him feeling a bit confused on what he was going to do next.

"What are you doing Harrington" you asked as he grinned.

"Something I've been wanting to do ever sense the last time." He said before placing his hand around your head again and smashing his lips into yours.

You stood for a second not knowing what to do you were with Billy now but technically you and Billy aren't an item sense he hasn't asked you to be his.

You kissed him back as you could feel his tense shoulders release. He lifted you up not break the kiss an walked back into your house closing the door.

He laid you down on the couch and you guys stopped to look at eachother. Both in shock but happy he slid his shirt off an threw it on the floor.

"Steve wait..." you said seconds before he was about to kiss you again.

"I can't do this steve I feel to guilty?" You sighed.

"Why's that?" He asked

"Because I'm sort of with Billy now and your still with Nancy!" You said angrily.

"Y/n I broke up with Nancy because of you. I'm madly inlove with you. I've been sense you first moved here!" He said.

"Steve I just feel like this is too soon." You said looking away.

"Too soon? Your the one giving it up so easy for Hargrove as soon as he got here!" Steve said.

"How dare you!" You said pushing him off of you.

"What it's the facts?" Steve said as you could quickly smell the alcohol the you didn't sense before on him.

"Your being a dick and you're drunk Steve you don't even mean what your saying right now." You said while picking up his shirt and throwing it at him.

"I think it's best if I just leave" he said putting it back on and walking towards the door.

"I agree" you huffed.

Steve open the door and looked back at you with puppy eyes and you rolled yours walking over to the door.

You closed it in his face again this time locking it and not turing back around to look at him. You walked up to your room and looking out the window to make sure he leave and sure enough he was pulling out of your driveway to his just a few houses down.

Locking your window an turning of your lights you laid in bed an quickly dozed off as you head spun a little.

The next morning you woke up to the sound of a loud bang followed by a couple bounces. You quickly ran downstairs to see your mom was home and apples were spread out everywhere on the floor.

"I swear Brenda is giving me these broken bags on purpose!" You mom said then looking up at you.

"Goodmorning honey!! I actually got sent home early isn't that great!" She smiled.

"Goodmorning how was your trip." You said making your way downstairs an helping pick up the apples everywhere.

Your mom and you caught up for awhile before you heard the sound of the phone ringing. You walked over and picked it up.