18. Prom date

Previously: "Prom?" Billy asked getting up, he walked over to you and held your hand.

"Oh my gosh yes!" You said hugging him.

Billy smiled and turned to the blanket. His hand reached for his back pocket your heart starts to beat faster than a rabbit. Is the reason Billy hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend because he was waiting for this.

Your heart full of joy with knowing Billy is about to ask you to be his girlfriend butterflies in your stomach started fluttering.

"Hey also." Billy said as you stood excited.

"Yes!" You said.

"I got this for you, it's a necklace." He said smiling.

"It's beautiful Billy! I love it thank you so much!" You said hugging him again and he then put it on you.

Laying your back down on the blanket, both watched the clouds until they turned dark gray, than orange, and pink and blue.

"So who's this kid Eddie?" Billy asked.

"What?" You asked confused on how he would know about you meeting Eddie a couple hours ago.

"Well I heard he's been flirting with my little lady today in detention." Billy joked sitting up and lighting a cigarette.

"I wouldn't say flirting more like asking me to be his new client." You joked sitting up aswell.

"Okay." He said placing the cigarette in his mouth again.

"How do you know we were talking?" You asked.

"Because everyone in this town started worshiping me after I became the new keg king!" He said laughing a bit at how stupid it was.

He was right though. Every time Billy had no lunch some kid would give him one. If he didn't have the homework someone gave them theirs.

"So what your saying is I should never screw you over?" You joked back as he leaned in for a kiss.

You and Billy kissed until the sun went down and the stars lit up the sky.

"I want to fuck you under these stars"he said in between your intense make out sesh.

"Not tonight Billy." You said sitting up an he looked at you confused.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm on my period." You said sighing and he laughed.

"That's never stopped us before!" He said laughing.

"I know but this time it hurts and I don't want you making it worse." You said looking back up at the stars.

"Okay fair enough." He said placing a hand on the lower part of your stomach.

Not sure on wether or not you should tell Billy about hanging out with Steve tomorrow or not. You still never really understood there relationship or anything. It seemed like they hated eachother as soon as there eyes laid on another.

As the music played and the air got colder a little man managed to climb into your brain. Eddie. You couldn't stop thinking about him. His smile, his hair , tattoos, and rings. He was so different from Steve and Billy somehow.

"What are we doing tomorrow." Billy asked.

"I'm going to dinner with Steve?" You said worried what Billy would say. He looked at you with a brow raised.

"Is that so?" He said.

"Yeah we're just catching up. Our moms are kinda making us." You said annoyed to try and make it seem like you didn't want to see Steve.

"So your moms will be there?" Billy asked.

"No" you said.

"So it's a date?" He said annoyed.

"No it's not. Billy we're just catching up sense there's seriously three weeks left of school and who knows the next time I'll see him." You said.

"Okay I trust you won't do anything. But if Harrington places one finger on you, I will make tomorrow the last day anyone sees him." He said in a serious mood.

"Okay." You said.

You did feel bad that Billy set all of this up and your just going to go out with Steve tomorrow but if Billy really wanted you. Then he would've asked you to be his girlfriend already. You would've met his parents and he would've met your mom. A bit annoyed on what is going on between you too. You sat up again looking over at him and then placing a kiss on his lips before you were about to tell him you guys should leave.

Billy grabbed the back of your head and you pulled away.

"I think we should start heading our ways sense the bugs are getting pretty bad." You stood up.

He looked annoyed and started to get up and pick up the stuff he brought.

He didn't say a word. You helped him pick up and walk with the stuff to your cars.

He handed you the rose after putting everything else in his trunk.

"Thank you Billy I really appreciate what you've done for me." You said leaning against your car. As his arms wrapped around you.

"Anything for you sweetheart" His lips on your again.

"Drive home safe" you said kissing him one last time.

He opened your door for you "you too." He said then walking over to his car.

Driving into your driveway disappointed you see the light in the living room still on. You walk inside as your mother sat with a glass of wine.

"Where were you?" She asked taking another sip.

"Detention." You said closing the door an heading towards the stairs.

"That ended four hours ago." She sighed.

"I know you were probably out with that Billy kid. I don't want you seeing him again until I meet him and think of him other than some bad boy keeping you out late and getting you detentions!" She said.

"Okay mom goodnight." You said walking up the stairs and immediately going to bed after your head hit the pillow.

The sun rose and shined right into your eyes sense you forgot to close your blinds.

"Good morning sweetie are you excited for your day with Steve??" She said opening your door.

"Mom it's to early." You said shoving your face back into your pillow.

She walked out an you soon fell back asleep. You woke up to the sound of her car leaving as she was doing her usual Saturday morning grocery shopping.

You got up and got ready for the day. You walked to the phone and dialed Billy's house.

"Hello?" Max spoken.

"Hey max its (y/n) is Billy there?" You asked.

"One second." She said and soon you heard Billy's voice.

"Hey Billy." You sighed leaning against your wall.

"Hey." He said.

"How did you sleep?" You asked.

"Cut to the chase (y/n). We both know you don't call unless somethings wrong." Billy said.

"Listen I'm upset. My mom doesn't want me seeing you anymore. Or at least not until she meets you. The more I think about it she's right why haven't you ever met my mom or why have I never met your parents." You said annoyed as you heard him sigh.

"I understand and your right I should meet your mother (y/n) I'm sorry. I guess the reason I haven't is because I don't want you to meet my dad and this brats mother." He said.

"Thank you. How about you come over here tomorrow sense I'm going to be pretty busy today."

"I'll be there!" He said and you hung up the phone heading back to your room.