21. Business calls

Previously: "Thanks Robin." You said as you guys did your walk.

Finishing your laps you and Robin sat up in the bleachers. You looked down at your sleeve again and looked back down at them playing.

You locked eyes with Steve and you could see he was feeling your pain. Suddenly a ball was chucked at Steve's stomach, his wind knocked out of him as his hands went down to his knees.

You looked and saw Billy was the one who chucked it at him as he grinned quickly looking up and you and back.

"Harrington take a five!" The coach said pointing towards the bleachers.

You and Robin walked down to Steve. You placed your hand on where he got hit by the ball you knew Billy was watching you.

You began to get more frustrated. Was this his plan all along? Find the first thing he could to end things with you. He moved on quickly and made that clear! The girl in his car, the lipstick on his cheek, the girls attached to his hip. Although when you see him you want tell him that everything was a miss-understanding and you want to work things out but these past two days have been more than enough to show he hates you. You were glad this happened because if it didn't you would've never seen his true colors.

The bell rang and it was time for next period. You were dreading it but at least you had Steve.

You walked in and took your seat, soon Steve walked in and then Billy.

You turned your head away but could tell Billy's eyes are on you. Once he took his seat you look forward again to see everyone is staring at you, Billy and, Steve.

You couldn't help but stare as he playfully flirted with Tammy. Rolling your eyes.

You rose your hand asking if you could go to the bathroom. You grabbed a pass and walked out the door towards the bathroom.

Sitting down in the stall you sighed. You took a long inhale and slow exhale a couple times leaning your head against the wall.

You thought if Billy wasn't willing to be mature about anything and not even talk to you then why give him the time of day. It is going to take time though. You have to be strong and show him that nothing he's doing is going to get to you and hopefully soon you can enjoy your last couple weeks of school peacefully.

Washing your hands and drying you walked out to see Billy right there using the water fountain. With water still dripping off the side of his mouth he rose looking at you.

He wanted you to talk to him. Instead you just walked past.

"What happened out there?" Steve whispered to you as you took your seat.

"Nothing why." You whispered.

"Because Billy went out right after you did, did he say anything to you?" He asked still whispering.

You shook your head crossing your arms on the table and resting your chin on them. The lights in the classroom were off and after a long night of crying your eyes dozed off asleep.

"Y/n wake up!" Steve tapped your shoulder.

Your head quickly rose making a loud noise, looking at the clock there was five seconds left of class and a blank notebook page.

The bell run and you and Steve grabbed your bags walking to your next class. You turned to see Billy's arm around Tammy's shoulder. His head turned around to make sure you were looking.

You turned back around and immediately fell to the floor. Billy turned around watching you as the group of girls surrounded you.

"Uh oh! Looks like someone's a slut, oops I mean cluts!" A girl said and they all giggled.