DLC Bonus Finale: Epik Adventure

Day 1

So, today I bought a journal, and I'm currently writing in that journal. I'll do my best to write an entry every day but I have no idea how often I'll really be able to write.

But I will ensure it's enough to keep track of this adventure.

I've never written in one of these before so I'm assuming I just write whatever's on my mind, though I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not.

My ship is docking right now, so I will have to end my first log here, onwards!

Day 2

I think this is the first time I've ever explored a city outside the one on the school's island alone, it's kind of overwhelming for a guy like me.

If I was the same me as before, I'd have probably hated this and curled up in a ball until a grew a pair and decide to walk home, but I'm kind of having fun as of now. Sure I'm lost and too afraid to ask for directions, but walking around isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

It reminds me of old times, them times being just a few weeks ago when me, Robin, and princey poo went to the city and played at the arcade.

Well, I think that's enough sitting around for now, I need to go find a map or something.

Day 3

Coming from money sure is useful, I don't have to worry about any kind of necessities with the power of my credit card. Mom and Dad won't mind right?

Anyways, I managed to find a decent hotel to stay at the other day, and right when night began to set in as well. Talk about lucky!

I wasn't sure how long I'd be out here so I decided to book a room for a week. I haven't found the place I'm looking for yet but the search shall begin now!

After I eat breakfast, they have an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet here until eleven!

Day 4

I finally found it, it took a lot of trekking and asking around, the latter being the more difficult task, but I found it.

I fought quite a few monsters coming here, goblins, boars, murderous white rabbits, but nothing a hero like me can't handle! Unfortunately, I don't have anything like a spacial storage so I can't bring back all of the spoils.

That said, I was able to pocket some of the horns and tusks I found, which is a very bad idea if you're wearing normal fabric. Now there's a hole in my pocket and I have a small gash on the outside of my thigh.

Not that any of that stopped me from making it to my destination.

I won't go inside of it now, I still need to prepare. So now I shall return to my hotel and rest up.

But first I want to see how much I can get from these drops.

Day 6

I missed a day, I know. I just...I just couldn't write about it, I was too embarrassed to immortalize my mistakes.

But if I am to learn from them, I must face them first. And the mistake I must face, is that I am severely underprepared for this dungeon.

Strength, skill, knowledge, equipment, I lack a lot of it all. Needless to say, my first dungeon delve in this life resulted in a massive failure.

The first monster I faced was a giant stone golem, the thing was like five meters tall! I managed to hit it a few times with the sword I borrowed from school, but I barely left a scratch and my arms were shaking after each strike.