DLC Bonus 2: Final Boss

Clarissa POV

Have all eight years of school really led to this? A final corridor where my strongest opponent awaits to judge me?

Yukio: "Relax Clare, we've got this." She grins by my side.

Rachel: "Rely on your training and you will get through this." She gestures to her own sword.

Right, I'm not alone here.

Grace: "I didn't expect things to get to this point." She laughs bitterly.

Leticia: "But what can we do about it." Her shoulders sag.

Elizabeth: "I'll be cheering you guys on, sorry I can't do more." She says apologetically.

Clarissa: "It's alright, you didn't have to come here in the first place, so I'm grateful for your support." I smile.

Lisa: "Hurry up already, we don't have all day." She says tapping her foot impatiently.

Melissa: "Mhn, I'm ready." She says with a determined look.

I give everyone a nod and a turn to the door leading to the corridor. With my party close behind me, I push open the double doors.

The corridor seems long and never-ending but steeling my nerves, I lead everyone through it.

Each step is more nerve-wracking than the last as we all anticipate the appearance of our most formidable enemy.

Lisa: "How long is this thing?" She grumbles.

Despite the tense situation, someone seems to be able to find a way to ease their tension.

Yukio: "Pfft-" She holds back a laugh.

I glance back at Yukio struggling to maintain her composure. But that's all right, cause I'm in the same boat.

Clarissa: "That's what she said." I whisper quietly.

Elizabeth: "Did you say something?" She taps my shoulder.

Clarissa: "A-Ahem, no-nope, nothing at all." I say as I refocus my attention on the endless corridor.

Finally, in the distance is the silhouette of a tall man. A breeze appears from nowhere, allowing his scarf to fly off to the side.

*CRASH*

Lightning strikes, illuminating the corridor for just enough time to spy the boy's emotionless face.

Robyn: "You're finally here." He says solemnly, raising his hand and snapping once, lighting up every candle in the corridor with a teal flame.

With everything lit up, his figure is now clear. With a sword in his off hand and his metallic one empty, he stands there menacingly. He looks a lot different, aside from his extremely long hair that's tied in a long ponytail there is something sad in his eyes.

Clarissa: "It doesn't have to be this way." I frown, raising my sword, hearing the others raise their own weapons and prepare their spells.

Robyn: "I'm sorry, but it does." He raises his robotic arm as it begins to glow with mana. "But it does." He repeats flatly, in a more quiet voice.

Not Just The Side CharacterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara