Ch 29: Proposal

Clarissa POV

As the others begin to argue with Grace, I was still trapped thinking about his confession and our kiss that happened just a few minutes ago.

He said he loved me, and even though he was drunk, I was the most happy I'd have ever been. My big bro tends to do a lot of unexpected things when he's drunk, and this is definitely one of those things.

But the main point is that he confessed his true feelings to me, and I kissed him!

The kiss...

My hand subconsciously caresses my lips as I remember the feeling of his warm lips actively responding to mine. It was different than kissing him in his sleep, it was so much better.

He was awake, he had told me he loved me even though I hadn't confessed to him yet, for him to make the first move was a dream come true.

He had said those three words to me a lot in our past, but he said because I was his sister. Today, he said it to me thinking I was just another girl.

There was guilt yes, for not telling him who I really was, but there was much more happiness that overpowered it.

Yukio: "Clare! Help us out here, Grace is trying to slip in with sleeping Robin." She calls to me suddenly.

Grace: "It is quite late already, so what's the harm?" She asks lazily as Lisa tries to pull her away.

Lisa: "The harm is that you're trying to defile the sleeping Robin, only a creep would try doing that in his sleep." She says with a flick of her hair.

I begin to get some cold feet at her comment and laugh nervously as Sylvia glances at me. She sees everything around Robin, and I'm not sure Scarf's sleep...Oh no, she knows.

Her lips curve into a smile.

Sylvia: "Your secret is safe with me." She mouths to me.

I breathe a sigh of relief, but I still feel nervous about knowing that someone knows what I did to Robin that day, and a whole new wave of guilt.

Robin's scarf then turns to everyone else.

Sylvia: "I'd like to make a request to you all." She says to the group, causing all of them to stop what they're doing.

Except Grace who takes the opportunity to tuck herself in beside Robin. Yukio and Lisa glare at Grace but their attention is more directed to the one who had saved Robin's life.

Elizabeth: "What do you want you vixen." She asks a bit venomously, this should be her first time meeting Sylvia so I wonder why she already dislikes her.

Sylvia: "To make a simple request to you all." She replies with a cheeky smile.

Rachel: "It must have to do with Robin confessing to all of us, right?" She says looking at the boy fondly.

Sylvia: "Yes, now it's obvious that he was drunk when he did all of that, but I can assure you his feelings were true. So please do not brush this off as a drunken mistake." She says with a small plead.

Clarissa: "She's right." I add quickly. "Robin is the kind of drunk who becomes honest with his feelings, if anything this might have been the one way he would have confessed to us...and do other things as well." I say bashfully, thinking about the kiss.

He must have kissed the other girls before me and Grace since they all begin to blush as well.

Melissa: "Drunk?" She asks obliviously.

Clarissa: "Don't worry about it Melissa." I smile at her, I guess she'll just be accepting all of this then.

Yukio: "Well...it's not like we would have replied the way we did if we didn't take what he said to us seriously. So you don't have to worry about that." She says as the rest of her group nods.