Sidestory 2 part 4/4: From Otome To 18+ Eroge| Villainess Edition

Grace
The Villainess Always Gets What She Wants

Hand in hand with Robin, I cheerily walk us back to our room. While walking the halls of school people look at us strangely, but who wouldn't at the sight of the villainess holding hands with her servant with such a bright smile.

No one has managed to find about Robin's achievement in managing to date both of the Astley siblings despite my obvious showing of affection towards Robin.

People are going around saying that I'm forcing Robin to do these things in order to lower his reputation, but rumours will be rumours and I couldn't care less about them.

I can't say the same for my dear Robin though, he's asked me on multiple occasions to try and stop the rumours. He keeps on saying that I should try and fix my reputation as the villainess but I say once a villainess, always a villainess.

Besides, even I know a person can't change that quickly. That is to say that I'm not as different as Robin would hope.

Him simply worrying for me is enough though. Sure I'm still a villainess, but the story has taken a turn and Robin has successfully turned me into mayadere.

And I couldn't be happier.

Robin: "Milady I really think we should-"

Grace: "Hush now, do not bother with all of those people." I say squeezing his hand affectionately. "You know I do not care about what they say my dear, besides, this reputation has its perks." I giggle mischievously with a smile.

Robin sighs and squeezes my hand to return my feelings. Yes, this was enough for me.

With a bright smile on my face, we continue to walk as we hear other people speak amongst each other. None of them matter to me of course, just the one whom I'm holding onto.

It doesn't take long until we arrive at my room and I instantly kick off my shoes and flop on the sofa. Keeping up appearances as the villainess is tiring.

Grace: "Robin, could you make me a plate of one of your omelette rolls?" I ask him.

Robin: "Already on it." He says, already at the kitchen.

After being my servant for so long he's gotten used to my habits, and watching his back move around in the kitchen made me feel like we were a married couple.

I should start ordering him to ask me if I want a bath, dinner, or him when we return to our room.

Hehe, my husband is cooking me up some of his delicious food. I giggle to myself as I sit up and rest my elbows on my lap and my chin in my hands, watching happily as Robin cooks in the kitchen.

A delicious aroma fills the air and my mouth starts to water, as it always does when Robin cooks for me.

I turn on the T.V and prepare to put on a movie for the two of us. Hmm, 'To Play The Villain' sounds like a good one. It appears to be about a devil taking over a human's body and kills the hero to protect a princess.

With the movie decided I glance out the window for a moment. The sun appears to be setting already, maybe I'll order Robin to stay the night.

Robin soon appears with an entire platter of omelette rolls that are just begging to be eaten, but I manage to hold myself back.

Grace: "Take a seat Robin, I want to watch this movie with you." I smile, patting the space beside me.

Normally Robin would leave to do his own thing around this time, so I'm surprised to see him actually sit beside me.

Robin: "I guess I don't have anything better to do today, what are we watching?" He asks flatly.

Grace: "It's a surprise." I say happily moving closer to Robin.