Ch 25: Please Be Happy

The Villainess's POV

As I fly through the door in the ceiling I look downwards to watch the world in the room change and distort into something more sinister, something more fitting of a final boss.

*Grwarghhh!!!*

Ah, the enemies of the hero are finally appearing.

The room and Gravity continue to shift and my feet land on the ceiling of the now dark red and black setting, a realm that allow demons to reside.

In the distance I hear the sound of a door being slashed followed by the light and quick footsteps of the hero, what a scene this shall be.

Through portals in paintings and walls, demons of all kinds arrive and look around their soon to be grave. I don't expect them to survive against the hero, but they're mobs, and a mob's sole reason for existing is to die for the story.

But even though they're just mobs, there's enough of them to pose some difficulty for Robin, and with my help the is at least at a SS-Rank difficulty. I'd say it's reasonable because this is leading up to the grand finale I've been waiting for so long.

And it must be spectacular.

One demon with wings and fives arms flies in front of me and scans my body with its seven uneven eyes. I simply watch it do as it pleases and it lets out a low growl before moving on.

These things see me as one of their own, which at the current moment is quite accurate. An evil being such as the villainess doesn't fall far behind the terrors of a demon. Though I'm definitely much more attractive than these creatures.

The footsteps continue to approach and finally, the main character arrives.

Robin: "Grace where ar-" He cuts himself off and looks in awe at the room before him and notices he's standing on the ceiling of the room.

Each and everyone of the demons turn to him and there was murder in all of their eyes or eye. As for me, my smile only grows wider.

Grace: "Welcome Robin, are you ready for the fight of your life?" I ask sweetly. "Because I sure am!" I exclaim as I feel my newfound powers flow through me.

Robin's feet shifts and his body tenses, he readies his sword as the crowd grows restless.

Robin: "I will save you Grace." He says coldly.

Grace: "And I will stop you." I smile as electricity gathers around me.

I let loose a few bolts at Robin as to start the show and he's quick to react. With no one to protect, he dodges it with ease and goes even further than that. In the blink of an eye he not only dodged my attack but impaled the closest demon to him in the chest.

He stands menacingly as he slowly pulls the screeching winged creature closer to the hilt of his blade using his scarf and looks around as if to taunt the other demons to start attacking. All of the demons let out a collective screech and their eyes begin to glow red, Robin's plan worked

Such an impressive opening scene, I couldn't help but admire it.

I decide to admire it for a little while longer and sit back and watch the hero at work.

He yanks his blade out of the demon and swiftly decapitates it before seeing the horde of demons that were right on him. He looks at me through the horde with such cold eyes that make me shiver in excitement, does he finally see me as the villainess?

The demons finally force Robin to acknowledge them as they get closer and the first poor cyclops looking demon is instantly cut in half. It's blood and guts spray the demon beside it and Robin is quick to follow up on his attack.